Houston Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accident victims across Texas, Louisiana and the United States hire our Houston truck accident attorneys to hold trucking companies accountable and provide them with the financial resources to care for themselves and their families for the rest of their lives.
Over $1 Billion Won for Truck Accident Victims Across Texas and the United States
In addition to being undefeated, our truck accident lawyers have won over $1 Billion for our clients, recovered the Largest Verdicts and Settlements in history, and consistently set records against the biggest trucking, oil and gas, and petrochemical companies in the world.
We’ve been able to achieve these unprecedented results because, unlike at other law firms, all of our truck accident attorneys are trial lawyers, who regularly take cases to trial and refuse to accept a settlement offer unless it fully compensates our clients and their families for all their physical injuries and financial losses that the accident may have caused.
Our Commitment to Truck Accident Victims is Confirmed by Our Results
Although every case is different, our goal is always the same: to recover the maximum compensation possible for individuals who have been seriously injured or tragically killed as a result of someone else’s carelessness or negligence.
The results that we’ve achieved for clients have not only distinguished our Truck Accident Lawyers as some of the best in the country, but they’ve improved the lives of the thousands of accident victims across the country whom we’ve had the privilege of representing.
The following are a few examples of recent victories that our Truck Accident Lawyers have achieved for our clients:
- $23.5 Million Truck Accident Settlement: in March 2019, Ryan Zehl reached a $23.5 Million truck accident settlement on behalf of a 34 year-old man who was seriously injured in a head-on collision with a commercial delivery truck
- $18.8 Million Verdict (Truck Accident): after a three-week trial in Dallas, Ryan Zehl won a $18.8 million verdict for a client who injured her lower back in a rollover collision.
- $5.4 Million Settlement (Truck Accident): we obtained a $5.4 million settlement on behalf of a client who fractured bones in both legs after proving the driver had Obstructive Sleep Apnea and, as a result, should have been prohibited from driving
- #1 Largest Verdict against R&L Trucking (Truck Accident): we recovered the largest verdict in R&L Trucking’s corporate history, on behalf of a client who injured her neck and lower back after being rear-ended by an R&L driver. You can watch her video testimonial by clicking here.
- #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking’s History (Truck Accident): we obtained the largest in Oakley Trucking Company’s corporate history, on behalf of a client who suffered back and neck injuries after being rear-ended by an Oakley driver on the highway. You can watch his video testimonial here.
What our Clients Say about our Undefeated Houston Truck Accident Lawyer
Lots of law firms advertise themselves as the best. We think our clients should make that decision.
And, as you can see below, they have.
Just go to our Client Video Page, YouTube Page, or the Results section of our website to see videos from current and former clients who describe their experience with our firm, discuss how we were always available and treated them like family, and explain how we obtained settlements and verdicts in their cases that not only set records but, most importantly, provided them with the financial resources to care for themselves and their families for the rest of their lives.
The following are a few recent examples:
- Bobbie Bush: recovered the #1 Largest Verdict in R&L Trucking Company’s History and one of the Largest Accident Verdict in Texas after being rear-ended by an 18-wheeler on the highway (truck accident)
- Tommy East: recovered the #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking’s History and the 2nd Largest Settlement in Texas after being rear-ended by an 18 wheeler (truck accident)
- Ruthie Allen: recovered the #3 Largest Settlement in Texas after our bus accident lawyers obtained the first court-ordered sleep study in Texas history, which proved that a commercial driver was disqualified from driving at the time of the crash because he had Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea (truck accident)
- Ashley Reedy: recovered the #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas ($18.8 Million) for Lower Back Injuries after rolling over in a Greyhound Bus
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations: the Foundation of Every Truck Accident Case
When drivers operate a truck or 18-wheeler that weighs over 26,000 pounds, they’re required to have a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver’s license or “CDL.”
In order to get their CDL, the driver has to undergo extensive training on Federal safety laws—known as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations—and how to operate large commercial vehicles as well.
Referred to as the “Rules of the Road,” the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations are designed to protect against truck accidents and 18-wheeler accidents by regulating everything from the number of hours commercial drivers can spend on-duty and behind the wheel and the training they must receive to the maintenance that must be performed on the vehicles and the medical conditions (like Obstructive Sleep Apnea) that disqualify drivers from driving a commercial vehicle.
We’ve Won the Largest Truck Accident Verdicts and Settlements in History
While lots of law firms claim to be truck accident lawyers, most rarely, if ever, handle trucking accident cases and have never actually taken a truck accident case to trial.
In addition to the unprecedented results we’ve obtained for our clients, truck and 18-wheeler accident victims from across Texas, Louisiana and the United States continue to turn to our Truck Accident Lawyers because we know how to hold trucking companies accountable and ensure that our clients and their families are protected and fully compensated for all their injuries and losses.
In just the past 5 years alone, our Truck Accident Lawyers have recovered:
- the #1 largest verdict ever awarded against R&L Carriers—the biggest private trucking company in the United States
- the #1 largest settlement ever awarded against Oakley Trucking Company
- the #1 largest verdict ever awarded against Greyhound Bus Lines
- the #1 largest accident verdict in Texas, and
- the largest truck and 18-wheeler accident settlements in Texas
Contact our Undefeated Houston Truck Accident Lawyers for a Free Consult at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
Having won over $1 Billion and consistently recovered the largest verdicts and settlements in history for truck accident victims across the country, our Truck Accident Lawyers have the experience, resources, and skills needed to take on the largest trucking and transportation companies in the country—and Win.
We’re able to achieve these results because we know what evidence to look for, we refuse to accept settlement offers unless they fully compensate our clients for all their injuries and damages, and we devote whatever time and resources are necessary to ensure that our clients have the financial resources to care for themselves and their families for the rest of their lives.
If you or a loved one were injured in a truck or 18-wheeler accident, contact our Undefeated Truck Accident Lawyers at 1-888-603-3636 or simply Click Here to send us a confidential email through our contact form.
All consultations with our truck accident attorneys are free and, because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t pay us anything unless we win your case.