Ryan Zehl – Trial Lawyer
Ryan is a Trial Lawyer who’s recovered over $1 Billion in verdicts and settlements for clients across Texas and the United States.
In addition to being featured in a cover story in Texas Super Lawyers, Ryan’s record-setting victories have received national media attention, distinguished him as one of the leading trial lawyers in the state, and qualified him for lifetime membership in both the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum” and the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum,” organizations limited to less than 1% of the top trial lawyers in the country.
Since founding the firm, Ryan has recovered:
- 4 of the Largest Settlements in Texas
- The #1 Largest Accident Verdict in the State of Texas
- The #7 Largest Accident Verdict in the State of Texas
- The #1 Largest Verdict in Offshore Liftboat’s Corporate History
- The #1 Largest Verdict in R&L Trucking Company’s Corporate History
- The #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking’s Corporate History, and
- The #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Greyhound Bus Lines’ Corporate History
Ryan’s been selected as a “Texas Rising Star” by Super Lawyers (a Thompson Reuters publication) every year since 2009, and was recently selected as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Texas by The National Trial Lawyers Association, an organization that limits membership to the top trial lawyers in the United States.
After graduating in the top 5 percent of his law school class, Ryan worked as a briefing attorney for Justice Scott Brister of the Texas Supreme Court. When his term with the Court expired, Ryan joined Gardere’s litigation group, where he quickly distinguished himself as an aggressive trial lawyer in complex personal injury, appellate and commercial cases.
Ryan’s been interviewed on CNN, Fox & Friends, and Good Morning America and appeared in almost every major newspaper in the world, including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, the International Herald Tribune, Bloomberg, the Houston Chronicle, and the Dallas Morning News.