Oilfield Accident Lawyers
Undefeated Texas Oil Field Injury Lawyers with the Largest Oilfield Recoveries in History
Our Oilfield Accident Lawyers have won Billions—including the #1 largest verdicts and settlements in the country—for oilfield workers across the US who were seriously injured, catastrophically burned, and tragically killed in connection with the worst oil and gas accidents, blowouts, and explosions in history.
In the past 5 years alone, our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Attorneys have recovered:
- #1 Largest Oilfield Accident Settlement in US History (2021)
- #1 Largest Oilfield Burn Injury Settlement in US History
- $100 million settlement on behalf of workers injured in an oilfield explosion
- $75 million settlement on behalf of workers injured in an oilfield blowout
- $67 million recovery for worker injured in oilfield accident
- the #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas
- the #1 Largest Accident Settlement in Texas
Our Oilfield Injury Lawyers are able to achieve these unprecedented and record-setting results because (1) we care about and fight for every one of our clients, (2) we have the knowledge and resources to take on the largest companies and legal teams in the country, and (3) we’ll go to trial, where our lawyers remain undefeated, if the settlement offer doesn’t fully compensate you and your family for ALL your injuries and losses.
Our Oilfield Lawyers Become Like Family
What separates our Oilfield Accident Lawyers from other law firms? Our experience, commitment to our clients, and the record-setting recoveries that we’ve achieved for them.
In the words of many of our past clients, “we’re more than just your lawyers, we’re family.”
From locating and enabling our clients to see the best doctors and medical providers in the country, to creating financial plans and trust funds to secure their children’s and loved one’s futures, our oilfield accident lawyers do everything possible for our clients and their families—even long after their cases have already been successfully resolved.
You can learn more about our record-setting recoveries and see what our clients say about their experiences with our Undefeated Oilfield Injury Lawyers at our Client Testimonial Page, our Results Page, or our firm’s YouTube Channel.
Injured in an Oilfield Accident? Contact Our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers for a Free Consult at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
If you or a loved one were seriously injured or tragically killed in an oilfield accident or explosion, your company and its team of lawyers are going to do everything possible to avoid responsibility and pay you and your family as little as possible for your injuries and losses—no matter what they may be telling you.
Unless you protect yourself, your family, and your future, you can expect the company, its insurers, and their team of lawyers to:
- deny responsibility for and blame you for the accident
- lose and discard important evidence you’ll need to prove that the company was at fault or that you were not at fault for causing the accident
- offer you pennies on the dollar—compared to what your case would be worth with an experienced oilfield accident lawyer—for your injuries and losses
- limit you to workers’ compensation benefits, which represent a small fraction of your lost wages and do not compensate you for any of your pain, suffering, impairment, or inability to work and do the things you enjoy
- require you to go to “company” and “workers comp” doctors, who are more focused on helping the company save money than providing you with the best medical treatment available
- terminate your employment at the first available opportunity, which is typically the minute you’ve lost your right to sue the company because the statute of limitations has run, and
- try to prevent you from hiring a lawyer and filing a lawsuit so that the company can avoid responsibility and limit your ability to recover damages
Having successfully represented thousands of injured oilfield workers across Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, and the United States against the Largest Oil & Gas Companies in the World, our Oilfield Accident Lawyers have repeatedly demonstrated that we don’t just win for oilfield accident victims – we set records.
All consultations are free, there’s no commitment involved, and you won’t pay us a penny unless we win your case.
Call 1-888-603-3636, chat with us through our website, or Click Here to send us a confidential email through the “Contact Us” form.
Oil Field Accidents and Explosions Are On the Rise Across the United States
When it comes to serious and fatal injuries, the oil and gas industry is the most dangerous in the country.
From 2012 to 2021, the collective fatality rate for onshore and offshore workers was 7 times higher than the rate for all U.S. workers combined.
Unfortunately, these statistics are only getting worse, as numerous safety laws and regulations that were created to protect workers and discourage owners and operators from placing profits over safety continue to be repealed.
What to do After an Oilfield Accident or Explosion
- Stop working immediately
- Report your injury as soon as possible
- Demand immediate medical treatment at a doctor of your choice
- Do not give a formal statement, sign ANY paperwork, or accept any money from the company (besides your normal paycheck) prior to speaking with an experienced oil field injury lawyer
- Contact our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers as soon as possible
Don’t Place Your Future in the Company’s Hands
Despite what the company and its claims reps (insurance agents) may tell you, their number one priority is to avoid responsibility and pay you and your family as little as possible.
Some of the most common ways that companies try to avoid responsibility after oilfield accidents include:
- taking recorded statements
- hiring private investigators to follow, photograph and videotape the injured worker and his or her family members
- “losing” critical evidence that proves the company was at fault or that you were not at fault for the accident
- blaming the injured worker for failing to “stop work” or perform a complete JSA or Hazard Analysis prior to starting the job
- attempting to discredit the injured worker by obtaining conflicting statements from co-workers or “experts” hired by the company after the accident
- minimizing the severity of the worker’s injuries by sending them to doctors who are hired and paid by the company, its insurer or the workers’ compensation provider, and
- using anything the injured worker or his or her family members post on social media to claim that the worker is exaggerating or lying about their injuries
Some companies will even attempt to require injured workers to sign documents that prevent them from being able to recover damages from the company before it will release the workers’ paychecks.
Contact Our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
With Billions in settlements and verdicts and the #1 largest oilfield accident recoveries in US history, our Oilfield Injury Lawyers have repeatedly demonstrated that we don’t just win for our clients — we set records.
If you or a loved one were injured or tragically killed in an oilfield accident or explosion, contact our Undefeated Oilfield Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636, use the chat form on our website, or send us a confidential email through our Contact Form by clicking here.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your rights and options, and provide you with the information you need to decide what’s best for you and your family.
All consultations are free and completely confidential, and you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.
“My husband was injured. This was such a scary time for myself and my family. My husband retained Zehl and Associates and immediately came a sense of relief as they paid medical bills that caused us a great deal of stress. They really took care of my husband….even came to our home over 1000 miles away. Ryan and his team were amazing! They truly took care of him and treated him like family. Thank you Zehl & Associates for all that you did for our family!”
– Jill Hepner