Oilfield Accident Lawyers
Undefeated Oilfield Injury Lawyers With Billions Won for Oilfield Workers
Our Oilfield Accident Lawyers are known for winning the largest verdicts and settlements in the country for injured oilfield workers across Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana and the United States.
In just the past 5 years alone, our Oilfield Injury Attorneys have recovered:
- a $100 million settlement on behalf of workers injured in an oilfield explosion
- a $75 million settlement on behalf of workers injured in an oilfield blowout
- the #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas
- the #1 Largest Accident Settlement in Texas
- Over $1 Billion for Injured Workers
Our Oilfield Accident Attorneys are able to achieve these unprecedented and record-setting results because (1) we have the knowledge and resources to take on the largest companies and legal teams in the country, and (2) we’re prepared to go to trial if your settlement offer doesn’t fully compensate you for ALL your injuries and losses.
As Our Clients Say, “We’re Not Just Lawyers, We’re Like Family”
What separates our Oilfield Injury Lawyers from other law firms? Our dedication and commitment to our clients and the record-setting results that we’ve achieved for them.
In the words of many of our past clients, “we’re more than just lawyers, we’re family.”
From locating and scheduling the best doctors and medical providers in the country to helping our clients create financial plans and trust funds for their families’ future living expenses, our clients can always depend on our oilfield accident lawyers to always be available and to do everything possible for them and their families—even long after their cases have already been resolved.
Injured in an Oilfield Accident? Contact Our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers for a Free Consult at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
If you or a loved one were injured or tragically killed in an oilfield accident or explosion, the company and its team of lawyers and claims adjusters will do everything possible to avoid responsibility and pay you and your family as little as possible for your injuries and losses—despite what they may be telling you.
Unless you protect yourself, your family and your future, the company, its insurer and team of lawyers will
- deny responsibility for or blame you for the accident
- lose and discard evidence you need to prove that the company was at fault or that you were not at fault for causing the accident
- refuse to fairly compensate you and your family for your injuries and losses by attempting to limit you to workers’ compensation benefits—which represent a small fraction of your lost wages and damages
- require you to go to “company” and “workers comp” doctors, who are more focused on helping the company save money than providing you with the medical treatment you need and deserve
- terminate your employment at the first available opportunity, which is typically the minute you’ve lost your right to sue the company because the statute of limitations has run, and
- do everything else possible to avoid responsibility and limit your ability to recover damages
Having successfully represented thousands of injured oilfield workers across Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana and the United States against the Largest Oil & Gas Companies in the World, our Oilfield Accident Lawyers have the experience, resources, and skills to stand up against oil companies and their teams of lawyers and ensure that you and your family receive the maximum compensation possible.
All consultations are free, there’s no commitment involved, and because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t owe us a penny unless we win your case.
Call 1-888-603-3636, chat with us, or Click Here to send us a confidential email through the “Contact Us” form on our website.
Oil Field Accidents and Explosions Are On the Rise Across the United States
When it comes to serious and fatal injuries, the oil and gas industry is the most dangerous in the country.
From 2012 to 2019, the collective fatality rate for onshore and offshore workers was 7 times higher than the rate for all U.S. workers combined.
Unfortunately, these statistics are only getting worse, as President Trump continues to repeal safety laws and regulations that were created to protect workers and discourage owners and operators from placing profits over safety.
Louisiana, for example, had 5 catastrophic refinery and oil rig explosions between January and October, which is more than the past 5 years combined.
What to do After an Oilfield Accident or Explosion
- Stop working immediately
- Report your injury as soon as possible
- Demand immediate medical treatment at a doctor of your choice
- Do not give a formal statement, sign ANY paperwork, or accept any money from the company (besides your normal paycheck) prior to speaking with an experienced oil field injury lawyer
- Contact our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers as soon as possible.
Don’t Place Your Future in the Company’s Hands
Despite what the company and its “claims adjusters” (insurance agents) may tell you, their number one priority is to avoid responsibility and pay you and your family as little as possible.
Some of the most common ways that companies try to avoid responsibility include:
- taking recorded statements
- hiring private investigators to follow, photograph and videotape the injured worker and his or her family members
- “losing” critical evidence that proves the company was at fault for the accident
- blaming the injured worker for failing to “stop work” or perform a complete JSA or Hazard Analysis prior to starting the job
- attempting to discredit the injured worker by obtaining conflicting statements from co-workers or “experts” hired by the company after the accident
- minimizing the severity of the worker’s injuries by sending them to doctors who are hired and paid by the company, its insurer or the workers’ compensation provider, and
- using anything the injured worker or his or her family members post on social media to claim that the worker is exaggerating or lying about their injuries
Some companies will even attempt to require injured workers to sign documents that prevent them from being able to recover damages from the company before it will release the workers’ paychecks.
Contact Our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
With over $1 Billion in settlements and verdicts and the largest oilfield accident and explosion recoveries in history, our Oilfield Accident Lawyers have repeatedly demonstrated that we don’t just win for our clients — we set records.
If you or a loved one were injured or tragically killed in an oilfield accident or explosion, contact our Undefeated Oilfield Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by clicking the “Chat Now” button on our website or Clicking Here to send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form.
Our Oilfield Accident Attorneys will answer your questions, explain your rights, and provide you with the information you need to decide what’s best for you and your family.
There’s no commitment involved, all consultations are completely confidential, and you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.
“My husband was injured. This was such a scary time for myself and my family. My husband retained Zehl and Associates and immediately came a sense of relief as they paid medical bills that caused us a great deal of stress. They really took care of my husband….even came to our home over 1000 miles away. Ryan and his team were amazing! They truly took care of him and treated him like family. Thank you Zehl & Associates for all that you did for our family!”
– Jill Hepner