Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
Undefeated and Billions Won for Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Victims
Our Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers Don’t Just Win for our Clients – We Set Records.
In addition to being Undefeated, our Brain Injury Attorneys have recovered Billions in verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients across Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico and the United States with mild, moderate and severe traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and other serious neurological problems.
In addition to winning over $250 million in settlements for clients with traumatic brain injuries, Ryan Zehl has consistently recovered the largest verdicts in Texas in brain and spinal cord injury cases.
For example, he recovered $4.8 Million against R&L Trucking Company, the largest privately owned motor carrier in the United States, after one of their drivers rear-ended our client on the highway, causing her vehicle to roll over and our client to to sustain a Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
R&L argued that because our client did not immediately seek medical attention at the scene of the accident, her injuries were only minor. As a result, the company and their insurers refused to offer over $150,000 to settle the case.
Ryan rejected the offer and took the case to trial, which lasted over 5 weeks in Dallas, Texas. After hearing testimony from over 15 medical experts, including neurologists, neuropsychologists, and psychiatrists—who confirmed that the impact from the rollover caused our client’s cognitive deficits—the jury awarded our client over $4.8 Million, making it the largest verdict in R&L Trucking Company’s corporate history.
This was also the fifth, consecutive trial where Ryan recovered both punitive damages, as well as the largest verdict in a corporation’s history.
If you or a loved one are suffering from a Traumatic Brain Injury or Spinal Cord Injury as a result of a serious truck, oilfield, offshore, or industrial accident, call our Undefeated Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers for a free consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or simply click here to send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form.
Contact Our Undefeated Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
As we’ve repeatedly demonstrated through our Record-Setting Recoveries, our Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers have the resources and experience to take on any company and team of lawyers, no matter how large, and recover the largest verdicts and settlements in history for clients with Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries.
We’ll make sure you receive the best medical care available and the maximum compensation possible.
All consultations are free, and you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.
Traumatic Brain Injury Frequently Asked Questions:
- Brain Injury & Concussion Information Page
- What results has Zehl & Associates achieved for clients with a traumatic brain injury?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the most common symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the Most Common Causes of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How are lawsuits involving a traumatic brain injury different than other personal injury lawsuits?
- How are traumatic brain injuries diagnosed and treated?
- Does a negative or normal CT Scan of the brain mean that I do not have a traumatic brain injury?
- Are there different types of traumatic brain injuries?
- Why is it important to hire a lawyer with experience representing clients with traumatic brain injuries?
- Is it common for a traumatic brain injury to go undiagnosed?
FREE CASE REVIEW
Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers