Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
Over $1 Billion Won for Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Victims Across Texas and the United States
Our Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys have won over $1 Billion in verdicts and settlements for clients with mild, moderate and severe traumatic brain injuries and successfully represented thousands of clients who suffered serious head, brain, spine and neurological injuries as a result of traumatic accidents and collisions.
Recently, for example, Ryan Zehl recovered over $4.2 Million against R&L Carriers, after one of their drivers rear-ended our client on the highway, causing her vehicle to roll over and our client to sustained Post-Concussion Syndrome, a type of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
R&L argued that because our client did not immediately seek medical attention at the scene of the accident, her injuries were only minor. As a result, the company and their insurers refused to offer over $150,000 to settle the case.
Ryan and Kevin rejected the offer and took the case to trial, which took place in Dallas, Texas and lasted over 5 weeks. After hearing testimony from over 15 medical experts, including neurologists, neuropsychologists, and psychiatrists—who confirmed that the impact from the rollover caused our client’s cognitive deficits—the jury awarded our client over $4.2 Million, which remains the largest verdict in R&L Carrier’s corporate history.
This was the third, consecutive trial where Ryan and Kevin have recovered both punitive damages, as well as the largest verdict in a corporation’s history.
If you or a loved one are suffering from a Brain or Spinal Cord Injury as a result of a traumatic accident, call our Undefeated Brain Injury Lawyers for a free consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or simply click here to send us an email through our Contact Us form.
Contact Our Undefeated Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
In addition to devoting whatever resources are necessary to help ensure that you’re fully compensated for all your injuries and damages, we’ll help you locate and obtain treatment from the best neurologists and brain injury specialists in the Country to make sure that you’re receiving the most up to date and advanced medical treatment available.
All consultations are free, and because we work exclusively on a contingency-fee basis, you pay no fee unless we win your case.
Brain Injury Frequently Asked Questions:
- Brain Injury & Concussion Information Page
- What results has Zehl & Associates achieved for clients with a traumatic brain injury?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the most common symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the Most Common Causes of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How are lawsuits involving a traumatic brain injury different than other personal injury lawsuits?
- How are traumatic brain injuries diagnosed and treated?
- Does a negative or normal CT Scan of the brain mean that I do not have a traumatic brain injury?
- Are there different types of traumatic brain injuries?
- Why is it important to hire a lawyer with experience representing clients with traumatic brain injuries?
- Is it common for a traumatic brain injury to go undiagnosed?