Justin Warner – Trial Lawyer
Justin is a trial lawyer who understands how to maximize recoveries for clients who were seriously injured in maritime and offshore accidents, oilfield accidents, trucking accidents, and catastrophic workplace accidents and explosions.
Prior to joining Zehl & Associates, Justin spent six years working as an attorney in the maritime group at one of Louisiana’s oldest and most prominent defense firms, where he represented maritime employers, vessel owners, and insurers in complex maritime and personal injury cases under the Jones Act. Justin has significant experience handling limitation actions, platform fires/explosions, and vessel allisions/collisions.
Justin is from Natchitoches, Louisiana and received his bachelor’s degree from Northwestern State University. While at NSU, he was a member of the school’s football team. Justin later obtained his law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. During law school, Justin was a member of Loyola’s Maritime Law Journal, where he served as managing editor.
In 2022 and 2023, Justin was selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star—a distinction awarded to less than 2.5 percent of practicing lawyers—in the areas of Maritime Law and Transportation.
When not at work, Justin enjoys hunting, playing golf, and spending time with his wife Alexa and their dog Pita.
- Northwestern State University – BA
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law – JD
- Maritime Law Journal – Managing Editor
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Southeastern Admiralty Bar Institute (SEALI)
- Maritime Law Association of the United States (MLA)
FREE CASE REVIEW
Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers