What are the Most Common Causes of Burn Injuries?
Burn injuries can be caused by any number of things, by faulty product, by negligence of the employer, but not having things properly roped off and having a section that happens to have a hot device not adequately marked and then you could end up receiving a burn from that. We have seen cases on burn injuries that run the gamut between negligence of the operator to the product itself being a problem.
- What if I was also at fault for the accident that caused my burn injury?
- What damages am I entitled to recover for my burn injuries?
- How quickly should an accident involving burn injuries be investigated?
- Can I sue for body burns that I received from a product?
- What should I do if a burn injury has caused the death of a loved one?
- If I’m burned by a defective product, who is responsible?