Home > Oil Rig Injury Lawyers
Undefeated Oil Rig Injury Lawyers
National Oil Rig Accident Lawyers
Oil and gas workers hold some of the most dangerous jobs in the United States.
According to data from the U.S. Center for Disease Control, the fatality rate for oil and gas workers is 6-times higher than other industries. While roughly 75% of oilfield deaths are truck and transportation-related, about 50% of those catastrophically burned or severely injured in connection with an accident or explosion are employed at well sites.
Although long hours, the presence of volatile hydrocarbons and gases, and hazardous drilling equipment make oil rig work a dangerous job, far too many oil and gas companies are willing to cut corners to speed up production. Along with the already hazardous conditions, the fatigue-inducing long hours and the constant pressure to produce only increases the likelihood that rig workers will suffer catastrophic or fatal injuries on the job.
When tragedy strikes, oil rig workers across the United States turn to the Undefeated Oil Rig Injury Lawyers at Zehl & Associates to secure their futures, hold the companies accountable, and provide them with access to the best medical care available.
The Largest Recoveries in History for Injured Oil Rig Workers
Our Undefeated Oil Rig Accident Lawyers haven’t just won Billons for oil and gas workers catastrophically injured, severely burned, and tragically killed in connection with the worst oilfield explosions, blowouts, and accidents in recent history.
We’ve also repeatedly won the #1 largest verdicts and settlements in US History, in Texas, and our opponents’ corporate histories, including:
- #1 Largest Oilfield Accident Settlement in U.S. History
- #1 Largest Oilfield Burn Injury Settlement in U.S. History
- $62 Million Settlement for a Rig Worker Severely Burned in a West Texas Blowout.
- Record-Setting Settlement in a Permian Basin Drilling Rig Accident
- $75 million settlement on behalf of workers injured in an oilfield blowout
- #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas
- #1 Largest Accident Settlement in Texas
We Don’t Just Win for Oil Rig Accident Victims – We Set Records
Our Oil Rig and Drilling Rig Accident Lawyers are able to repeatedly win record-setting recoveries for our clients because:
- We’ve successfully represented over 1,000 workers injured in the worst oil rig and workplace accidents and explosions in history
- We’ve successfully taken on the biggest oil and gas drillers in the world and recovered the largest recoveries in history
- We ensure that our clients and their families receive the best medical care available and the maximum recovery possible
From locating and scheduling the best doctors and medical providers to helping establish financial plans and trust funds for their family’s future, injured oilfield workers know they can depend on our Undefeated Oilfield Injury Lawyers to provide whatever assistance they need while their cases are pending and long after they’ve been successfully resolved.
It’s one reason so many past clients say, “we’re more than just lawyers, we’re family.”
Contact Our Undefeated Oil Rig Accident Lawyers for a Free Consult at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
If you or someone you love were injured or tragically killed in a rig explosion, blowout, or oilfield accident, don’t trust the oil company or its insurer to do what’s right and protect your future.
No matter what they say or how strongly they promise to “make things right,” the truth is, your employer, its insurance company, and their teams of attorneys will do everything possible to escape responsibility and avoid paying you and your family your full damages, even if that means blaming you for the accident, trivializing your injuries, and “losing” or destroying crucial evidence proving the drilling company was at fault.
Having successfully represented thousands of injured oilfield workers across Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, and the United States, our Undefeated Drilling Rig Accident Lawyers have proven time and again that we have what it takes to win record-setting verdicts and settlements against the largest companies in the world.
Call 1-888-603-3636, chat with us through our website, or Click Here to send us a confidential email through our “Contact Us” form.
All consultations are free, there’s no commitment involved, and you won’t pay us a penny unless we win your case.
Oil Companies Never Admit Responsibility for Serious or Fatal Accidents
Having recovered Billions for injured workers, including the #1 largest oilfield accident settlement in history, we’ve repeatedly seen that most, if not all, drilling rig injuries and deaths are entirely preventable and usually a direct consequence of a company’s emphasis on profit over safety and a refusal to follow corporate safety policies and industry standards.
Even when an oilfield accident or oil rig explosion is clearly the company’s fault, they’ll never take full responsibility for a drilling rig injury or death. Instead, the company and its team of lawyers will:
- Blame you for the accident and your injuries
- Lose and destroy important evidence you’ll need to prove that the company was at fault
- Offer an inadequate settlement that pays you pennies on the dollar for your injuries and losses
- Limit you to workers’ compensation benefits, which only pay a small fraction of your lost wages and don’t provide any compensation for your pain, suffering, impairment, and other damages you’d receive by filing a personal injury lawsuit or wrongful death claim
- Insist that you provide a recorded statement, then ask leading questions meant to blame you for the accident and question the severity of your injuries
- Send you to company or workers’ comp doctors who are more concerned with saving the company money and forcing you to return to work than providing you with the best medical care possible
- Hire private investigators to follow, photograph, and videotape you and your family members
- Use anything you or your family members post on social media to dispute your injuries
- Seek out conflicting statements from co-workers or “experts” hired by the company in an attempt to discredit your explanation of how the accident occurred
- Terminate your employment as soon as they’re able – usually the day the statute of limitations on your case runs out and you’ve lost the right to sue the company forever
After a Drilling Rig Accident, It’s Up to You to Protect Your Family’s Future
With the drilling company and its insurer willing to do just about anything to avoid fully and fairly compensating your for your injuries and losses, it’s up to you to protect your rights and your family’s future after a catastrophic or fatal oil rig accident:
- Report the accident and your injuries immediately.
- Demand immediate medical care of YOUR CHOICE. Head to an ER, urgent care or other experienced and qualified medical provider
- Write down everything you remember about the accident as soon as possible, even details that may seem unimportant
- Record the names and contact information of any witnesses
- Hire an Experienced Oilfield Injury Lawyer as soon as possible
- DO NOT provide a recorded statement or sign anything until you’ve spoken with an experienced oilfield injury attorney.
- DO NOT accept any payment (other than your normal paycheck and workers’ comp benefits) from your employer or their insurer
- Comply with your doctor’s instructions and keep all medical and therapy appointments
- NEVER discuss the accident or your injuries on social media or with anyone other than your spouse and attorney, including extended family, friends, and co-workers.
Whatever you do, don’t try to negotiate with the drilling company on your own. This will only delay and decrease the value of your case. As these so-called negotiations continue, the odds that you’ll be offered a fair and full settlement decreases, while the likelihood that the company will successfully limit your recovery to workers’ compensation benefits only increases.
Why You Should Hire Our Drilling Rig and Oil Rig Accident Attorneys
Our Drilling Rig and Oil Rig Accident Lawyers have won Billions for injured workers across Texas and the United States, recovered the #1 Largest Oilfield Injury Settlement in US History, and repeatedly won record-setting victories against the biggest oil and gas companies in the world.
But we don’t just set records for our clients. We also do everything possible to resolve their cases as quickly as possible, so that our clients and their families can move on with their lives without having to worry about how to pay for their futures.
For example, just 12 months after an oil well blowout left a contractor catastrophically burned in Burleson County, Texas, we recovered the #1 Largest Oilfield Burn Settlement in U.S. History. Because of our record settlement, our client, his wife, and their children will be financially secure for the rest of their lives.
Our success is only possible because we treat each and every client like family, we work longer and prepare harder than our opponents, we begin preparing every case for trial from day one, and we only accept the maximum compensation possible for all of our clients’ injuries and losses.
Houston Oil Rig Accident Lawyers with Billions Won: Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here for a Free Consult.
If you or a loved one were catastrophically injured, severely burned, or tragically killed in connection with a Oil Rig Accident or Explosion, our Undefeated Oil Rig Injury Lawyers will devote whatever resources, knowledge, and time are necessary to holding the company accountable and ensuring that you and your family receive the absolute largest recovery possible.
All consultations are free, and since we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers