Railroad Crossing Accidents and Train Accidents
Over 12,000 railroad accidents occurred in Texas alone over the past 10 years alone. Of these accidents, 853 resulted in fatalities.
According to accident statistics obtained from the Federal Railroad Administration, Harris County leads the State in the number of annual railroad accidents, with 36 in 2016. Tarrant County is second with 24, followed by 12 in Jefferson County.
The record-setting attorneys at Zehl & Associates have a proven track record of success in recovering fair compensation for railroad crossing accident victims. Our legal team also handles cases involving motorcycle accidents, bus accidents in Houston, TX, taxi cab accidents, wrongful death claims, Houston maritime accidents, and more.
Over $1 Billion in Settlements and Verdicts for Our Clients
If you or a loved one was injured in a railroad accident or while working for a railroad, contact our Undefeated Train Accident Lawyers for a free, no-commitment consultation by clicking here or calling 1-888-603-3636
Injured in a Railroad Crossing Accident? Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here
Railroad employees are covered by the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA), not workers’ compensation. Under FELA, the burden of proof to establish fault is lower than in an ordinary negligence case, making it easier for the worker to prevail and recover damages. The worker must simply establish that his employer was negligent in some manner, no matter how slight, and that he suffered injuries as a result. This “featherweight” burden of proof is also used in the Jones Act and provides an advantage to railroad workers and offshore workers who are trying to recover for on-the-job injuries. The attorneys at Zehl & Associates understand the complicated legal standards that apply in railroad injury lawsuits and are experienced in maximizing a railroad worker’s recovery under FELA.
At Zehl & Associates, PC, our Train Accident Lawyers have successfully handled and resolved all types of railroad claims, including amputations, hearing loss, carpal tunnel syndrome, cumulative stress disorder, back injuries, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
Our Railroad Accident Lawyers will:
- Devote whatever time and resources necessary to ensuring you receive the maximum compensation possible
- Devote whatever resources necessary to ensure that the railroad is held accountable for your injuries and losses
- Make sure you or your loved ones receive the best medical treatment available
- Prepare your case for trial in the event the railroad refuses to offer a settlement that fully compensates you for your injuries and losses
If you were injured in a railroad crossing accident or were injured while working for a railroad, contact our Experienced attorneys for a free consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by clicking here.
Our Railroad Accident attorneys have successfully represented hundreds of clients across Texas and the United States in connection with railroad crossing accidents. A majority of these causes involved:
- Inadequate and poorly maintained traffic control warnings and alerts
- Broken traffic control mechanisms
- Obstructed crossing guards
- Overgrown vegetation at crossings that obstruct visibility
Contact Our Experienced Attorneys For a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
If you or a loved one were injured in railroad accident or while working for a railroad, visit our injury law firm today, our accident lawyers can help.
All consultations are free and since we work on a contingent fee, you don’t pay us anything until we win your case.
Just call 1-888-603-3636 or click our contact form to send us a confidential email.
Visit Our Personal Injury Law Office In Houston, TX
Our personal injury law firm in Houston, TX, also provides:
- Aviation Accident Lawyers in Houston, TX
- Brain Injury Attorneys in Houston, TX
- Bus Accident Attorney in Houston, TX
- Car Accident Attorneys in Houston, TX
- Chemical Plant Attorneys in Houston, TX
- Defective Product Lawyers in Houston, TX
- Jones Act Lawyers in Houston, TX
- Maritime Accident Lawyers in Houston, TX
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Houston, TX
- Oilfield Accident Attorney in Houston, TX
- Railroad Crossing Accident Attorneys in Houston, TX
- Refinery Accident Lawyer in Houston, TX
- Swimming Pool Drowning Lawyer in Houston, TX
- Taxi Cab Accident Lawyers in Houston, TX
- Truck Accident Lawyer in Houston, TX
- Work Accident Attorneys in Houston, TX
- Wrongful Death Lawyer in Houston, TX
FREE CASE REVIEW
Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers