Louisiana Truck and 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers
Undefeated Louisiana Truck and 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyers
Our Louisiana Truck Accident Lawyers have won Billions on behalf of truck and 18-wheeler accident victims across Louisiana, Texas, and the United States and consistently recovered the largest truck accident settlements and verdicts in history.
If you or a loved one were involved in a truck or 18-wheeler wreck, our Louisiana Truck Accident Lawyers will devote whatever time and resources are necessary to ensuring that you and your family receive the absolute maximum compensation possible for your injuries and damages.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here for a Free Consult with an Undefeated Louisiana 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyers
Why are we so successful against big trucking companies, their insurers, and their teams of attorneys?
- We prepare every case for trial
- We always outwork our opponents, and
- We refuse to accept a settlement offer unless it FULLY compensates our clients and their families for all their injuries and losses
What Truck Accident Victims Say About Our Undefeated Truck Accident Lawyers
In this this recent video testimonial, our client, who recovered the #1 Largest Truck Accident Settlement in Texas after being hit head-on by a commercial truck, explains his experience with our firm and explains why he’d recommend us to anyone who was seriously injured in a truck or 18-wheeler accident.
To learn more about our other Record-Setting Verdicts and Settlements, please visit our Results Page.
Common Causes of Truck and 18-Wheeler Accidents
In 2018, the authors of the Large Truck Crash Causation Study analyzed 120,000 fatal and serious accidents that occurred over a 33-month period, finding that a truck driver’s actions were a factor in 87% of the crashes studied.
Some of the most common causes of truck and 18-wheeler accidents included:
- Speeding, tailgating, or ignoring traffic signals, which contributed to 38% of the crashes studied
- Distracted Driving: about 28% of the truck and 18-wheeler accidents occurred while a trucker was texting, using their cell phone, or otherwise distracted
- Intoxicated Driving: about 17% of truck drivers were using over-the-counter medications when they crashed, while 2% were under the influence of illegal drugs, and 1% were under the influence of alcohol
- Driver Fatigue: roughly 13% of the truck and 18-wheeler accidents involved truckers who were too fatigued to safely operate their vehicles
Negligence on the part of the trucking company itself also contributed to a significant number of accidents.
For example, while Federal Truck Safety Laws, referred to as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, require trucking companies to perform regular maintenance and inspections on their fleet, the Large Truck Crash Causation Study found that brake and other mechanical problems were a factor in up to 38% of crashes.
Why You Need an Experienced Truck and 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney
Truck and 18 wheeler accidents are nothing like ordinary car accidents.
Trucks weigh as much as 80,000 pounds, making them much more likely to seriously injure, and even kill, innocent motorists. As a result, verdicts and settlements in these cases tend to be significantly higher as well, and in our firm’s experience, have often broken records.
With so much money at risk, trucking companies and their insurers will do anything possible to avoid paying you and your family the compensation you truly deserve, including:
- Training their truck drivers to blame others at the crash scene, even if it’s clear the trucker and/or the trucking company are at fault
- Sending a “rapid response” team to the accident site to gather evidence, take witness statements, and find any reason – valid or otherwise – to blame you for the accident
- Losing or destroying critical evidence, including driver logs and training records, that could prove the trucking company and its driver are liable for the crash
- Requesting a recorded statement, at which time you’ll be asked leading questions intended to downplay your injuries and shift blame away from the trucking company and its driver.
Having recovered the largest truck and 18 wheeler accident verdicts and settlements in history, our Louisiana truck and 18-wheeler accident lawyers know how to counter these tactics, as well as what evidence too look for, where to find it, and most importantly, how to use that evidence to recover record-breaking verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Given our track record, trucking companies and their insurers tend to take cases much more seriously when our Louisiana Truck Accident Attorneys are involved, causing many to settle for record-setting amounts before trial.
Contact Our Undefeated Louisiana Truck Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
If you or a loved were injured in a truck or 18-wheeler accident, our Undefeated Louisiana Truck and 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyers can help.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your rights, and make sure that you have the information you need to decide what’s best for you and your family.
All consultations are free, and you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or click here to send us a confidential email through our “Contact Us” form.