Texas Truck and 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers
Undefeated Houston Truck & 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers
Truck accident victims across Texas, Louisiana and the United States hire our Undefeated Houston Truck Accident Lawyers to hold trucking companies accountable and recover record-setting verdicts and settlements that enable our clients to care and provide for their themselves—and their families—for the rest of their lives.
Billions Won and the Largest Truck Accident Recoveries in Texas
In addition to being Undefeated, our Truck Accident Attorneys have won over $1 Billion for truck accident victims and their families, recovered the Largest Verdicts and Settlements in history, and consistently set records against the biggest truck, oil and gas, and petrochemical companies in the world.
We’ve been able to achieve these unprecedented results for our clients because, unlike at other law firms, all of our truck accident attorneys are trial lawyers, who regularly take cases to trial and refuse to accept a settlement offer unless it fully compensates our clients and their families for all their physical injuries and financial losses that the accident may have caused.
Our Commitment to Truck Accident Victims is Confirmed by Our Results
Although every case is different, our goal is always the same: to recover the maximum compensation possible for individuals who have been seriously injured or tragically killed as a result of someone else’s carelessness or negligence.
The results that we’ve achieved for clients have not only distinguished our lawyers as some of the best in the country, but they’ve improved the lives of the thousands of accident victims across the country whom we’ve had the privilege of representing.
The following are a few examples of recent victories that our Truck Accident Lawyers have achieved for our clients:
- $23.5 Million Truck Accident Settlement: in April 2019, Ryan Zehl obtained the largest truck accident settlement in Texas on behalf of a 34 year-old man who was seriously injured in a head-on collision with a commercial delivery truck.
- $18.8 Million Verdict: after a three-week trial in Dallas, Ryan Zehl won a $18.8 million verdict for a client who injured her lower back in a rollover collision. (truck accidents)
- $5.4 Million Settlement: we obtained a $5.4 million settlement on behalf of a client who fractured bones in both legs after proving the driver had Obstructive Sleep Apnea and, as a result, should have been prohibited from driving (truck accidents)
- #1 Largest Verdict against R&L Trucking: we recovered the largest verdict in R&L Trucking’s corporate history, on behalf of a client who injured her neck and lower back after being rear-ended by an R&L driver. You can watch her video testimonial by clicking here.
- #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking’s History: we obtained the largest in Oakley Trucking Company’s corporate history, on behalf of a client who suffered back and neck injuries after being rear-ended by an Oakley driver on the highway. You can watch his video testimonial here.
What our Clients Say about our Undefeated Truck Accident Lawyers
Lots of law firms advertise themselves as the best. We think our clients should be the ones who make that decision.
And, as you can see below, they have.
Just go to our Client Video Page, YouTube Page, or the Results section of our website to see videos from current and former clients who describe their experience with our firm, discuss how we were always available and treated them like family, and explain how we obtained settlements and verdicts in their cases that not only set records but, most importantly, provided them with the financial resources to care for themselves and their families for the rest of their lives.
The following are a few recent examples:
- Jimmy Burley: recovered $23,500,000—the largest truck accident settlement in Texas—after he and his wife were hit head-on by a commercial truck driving over 65 mph
- Bobbie Bush: recovered the #1 Largest Verdict in R&L Trucking Company’s History and one of the Largest Truck Accident Verdict in Texas after being rear-ended by an 18-wheeler on the highway
- Tommy East: recovered the #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking’s History and the Largest Truck Accident Settlement in Texas after being rear-ended by an 18 wheeler
- Ruthie Allen: recovered the Largest Bus Accident Settlement in Texas after our bus accident lawyers obtained the first court-ordered sleep study in Texas history, which proved that a commercial driver was disqualified from driving at the time of the crash because he had Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Ashley Reedy: recovered the #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas ($18.8 Million) for Lower Back Injuries after rolling over in a Greyhound Bus
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations: the Foundation of Every Case
When drivers operate a truck or 18-wheeler that weighs over 26,000 pounds, they’re required to have a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver’s license or “CDL.”
In order to get their CDL, the driver has to undergo extensive training on Federal safety laws—known as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations—and how to operate large commercial vehicles as well.
Referred to as the “Rules of the Road,” the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations are designed to protect against truck accidents and 18-wheeler accidents by regulating everything from the number of hours commercial drivers can spend on-duty and behind the wheel and the training they must receive to the maintenance that must be performed on the vehicles and the medical conditions (like Obstructive Sleep Apnea) that disqualify drivers from driving a commercial vehicle.
We’ve Won the Largest Verdicts and Settlements in History
While lots of law firms claim to be truck accident lawyers, most rarely, if ever, handle trucking accident cases and have never actually taken a truck accident case to trial.
In addition to the unprecedented results we’ve obtained for our clients, truck and 18-wheeler accident victims from across Texas, Louisiana and the United States continue to turn to our Truck Accident Lawyers because we know how to hold trucking companies accountable and ensure that our clients and their families are protected and fully compensated for all their injuries and losses.
In just the past 5 years alone, our Truck Accident Lawyers have recovered:
- the #1 largest verdict ever awarded against R&L Carriers—the biggest private trucking company in the United States
- the #1 largest settlement ever awarded against Oakley Trucking Company (truck accidents)
- the #1 largest verdict ever awarded against Greyhound Bus Lines (truck accidents)
- the #1 largest accident verdict in Texas, and
- the largest truck and 18-wheeler accident settlements in Texas
Contact our Undefeated Truck Accident Lawyers for a Free Consult at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
Having won over $1 Billion and consistently recovered the largest verdicts and settlements in history for victims across the country, our lawyers have the experience, resources, and skills needed to take on the largest trucking and transportation companies in the country—and Win.
We’re able to achieve these results because we work harder and prepare more than our opponents, we know what evidence to look for, we refuse to accept settlement offers unless they fully compensate our clients and their families for all their injuries and damages, and we devote whatever time and resources necessary to ensuring that our clients have the financial resources to care for themselves and their families for the rest of their lives.
If you or a loved one were injured in a truck or 18-wheeler accident, contact us at 1-888-603-3636 or simply Click Here to send us a confidential email through our contact form.
Our attorneys will answer your questions, explain your rights, and make sure you have the information you need to make the best decision for you and your family.
All consultations are free and, because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t pay us anything unless we win your case.
“I was hit by an 18 wheeler on I-20 and injured more than I realized at the time. My truck flipped over and I ended up spending almost 3 weeks in the hospital after 4 surgeries. I’m so grateful that I found Zehl. They know what they’re doing and they REALLY care. Whenever we needed something, they were there for us the entire time…from getting me to the best doctors to helping us out at Christmas so we could get presents for the kids. Ryan recommended that we turn down the truck company settlement and get the case ready for trial. I’m glad I listened, because the truck company ended up paying 4 times more than the settlement we turned down. Ryan and his team are the best!”
– Marcie Lyndell