Undefeated Accident Lawyers
What distinguishes the Accident Lawyers at Zehl & Associates from our law firms? Our commitment to our clients and the success that we’ve achieved on their behalves.
In the past 5 years alone, our Accident Lawyers have recovered
- the #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas
- the #1 Largest Verdict in R&L Trucking Company’s corporate history
- the # 1 Largest Verdict in Greyhound Bus Line’s corporate history
- the #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking’s corporate history
- the #2 Largest Settlement in Texas
- the #5 Largest Settlement in Texas
Unlike some law firms that will accept any settlement the insurance company is offering to avoid trial, we refuse to settle a case unless the settlement fully compensates our clients for ALL their injuries and damages. Otherwise, we’ll take the case to trial, where our lawyers remain undefeated.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here for a Free Consultation with Our Undefeated Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one were injured in a car, truck or bus accident, contact our Undefeated Accident Lawyers by clicking here or calling 1-888-603-3636.
All consultations are free, there’s no commitment involved, and, because we work on a contingency fee, you won’t pay us anything unless we win your case.
The Insurance Companies Know which Lawyers Go to Trial and which Lawyers Don’t
Insurance companies are in the business of evaluating risk. They know the lawyers who will actually reject inadequate settlement offers and take the case to trial.
The also know the lawyers who may claim to be “trial lawyers,” but always end up taking whatever settlement offer the insurance company is offering so that they don’t have to.
Unless you’ve hired an Accident Lawyer who actually takes cases to trial—and wins, the insurance adjuster will often continue to make inadequate settlement offers, knowing that you’re likely to accept the settlement at some point before trial.
The Insurance Company has One Goal: Paying You as Little Money as Possible
The insurance adjuster has one goal: to pay you as little money as possible.
Typically, they’ll offer a small amount of money and attempt to convince you that you’ll never be able to get more, even if you hire a lawyer.
This is almost always a LIE.
It’s important to remember that the insurance adjustor is not on your side. Their job is to save the insurance company money by paying you as little as possible.
If the offer is less than what you feel you deserve, reject it and contact an Experienced Accident Lawyer.
What to Do After an Accident
- If possible, take pictures of your injuries and any damage to the vehicles
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible to report the accident and your injuries
- Contact an Experienced Accident Lawyer as soon as possible, so they can start collecting evidence needed to prove your injuries and establish that the other driver was at fault
Remember: you only have a maximum of 2 years from the day of the accident to file a lawsuit. Because it often takes up to a year to prepare for and get a trial date from the court, it’s important that you hire an Accident Lawyer as soon after an accident as possible.
- Keep a detailed record of expenses associated with your injuries and property damage (e.g., documents proving how much income you’ve lost because of your injuries, receipts for medications, rental cars, doctor’s visits, etc.
- Keep a record of all conversations with your insurance company. Be sure to include names, phone numbers, and job titles of the people you speak with.
- Do not sign any documents or accept any settlement offers or other compensation without consulting with an Experienced Accident Lawyer unless you’ve consulted with an Experienced Accident Lawyer and you’re confident that the settlement FULLY compensates you for all of your PAST and FUTURE medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and physical impairment
See a Doctor for Any Injuries — Even If You Think They’ll Get Better on Their Own
Serious auto accidents can cause a range of injuries, from soft-tissue sprains to broken bones, herniated discs and loss of limbs.
Without proper treatment, injuries that appear minor at first can lead to more serious conditions (like arthritis, annular tears and herniations, and adjacent disc disease) that cause longterm pain, physical impairment and an overall reduction in your quality of life and ability to work.
Unlike many other law firms, we immediately consult with our clients treating physicians and a team of medical experts to identify
- the nature and severity of our client’s injuries
- the nature and frequency of medical treatment that our client will require in the future, and
- the effect that our client’s injuries will have on their ability to work, care for themselves and their families, and participate in the types of hobbies and activities they enjoyed prior to the accident
Over $1 Billion Recovered for Accident Victims: Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here for a Free Consultation
With over $1 Billion Recovered and the Largest Verdicts and Settlements in Texas, our Accident Lawyers have the resources, experience and skills needed to ensure that you and your family are fully compensated for your injuries and damages.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or click here to send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form.
All consultations are free, and because we work on a contingency fee, you won’t pay us anything unless we win your case.