Houston Car Accident Lawyers
Undefeated Houston Car Accident Lawyers
In addition to being Undefeated, our Car Accident Lawyers have won Billions for accident victims across Texas and consistently recovered the largest accident verdicts and settlements in Texas:
- the #1 Largest Truck Accident Settlement in Texas
- the #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas
- the #1 Largest Truck Accident Settlement in Texas
- the #1 Largest Verdict in R&L Trucking Company’s corporate history
- the # 1 Largest Verdict in Greyhound Bus Line’s corporate history
- the #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking’s corporate history
- the #2 Largest Settlement in Texas
- the #5 Largest Settlement in Texas
We’re able to achieve these unprecedented results for our clients because we outwork our opponents and, unlike at many law firms, don’t hesitate to take cases to trial if the insurance company refuses to settle the case for an amount that fully compensates our clients and their families for ALL their injuries and damages.
Contact Our Undefeated Texas Car Accident Attorneys for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
If you or a loved one were injured in a car, truck or bus accident, our Undefeated Accident Lawyers can help.
In addition to making sure you receive the best medical care available, we’ll devote whatever time and resources are necessary to ensuring that you and your family are fully compensated for all your injuries and damages.
All consultations are free, and you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.
Why You Should Only Hire an Accident Lawyer Who Takes Cases to Trial
Insurance companies are in the business of evaluating risk. They know which accident lawyers actually take cases to trial and which lawyers accept the insurance company’s settlement offer, no matter how small it is, so they can avoid trial.
Insurance companies settle cases to avoid having to go to trial, where a jury could force them to pay you even more.
But if you hire an accident lawyer who just settles cases and never actually goes to trial, the insurance company will always have the upper hand, because they know that your lawyer will never put them at risk of having to pay you more by taking the case to trial.
The insurance company will continue offering you as little money as possible, and you’ll ultimately end up with a settlement offer that doesn’t fully compensate you for all your injuries and damages.
Our Accident Attorneys Don’t Just Win for Our Clients — We Set Records
With Billions recovered and the largest verdicts and settlements in history, our Accident Lawyers have a reputation for not only winning — but setting records.
If the insurance company refuses to offer a settlement that fully compensates our clients for all their injuries and damages, we turn it down and take the case to trial, where our Accident Lawyers have consistently recovered the largest accident verdicts in history.
Don’t Accept the Insurance Company’s Settlement Offer Until You’ve Spoken with our Undefeated Accident Lawyers
No matter what they may tell you, the Insurance Company has one goal: PAYING YOU AS LITTLE MONEY AS POSSIBLE.
Knowing that they’ll have to pay you substantially more if you hire an Experienced Accident Lawyer, the insurance adjuster will usually offer a settlement while you’re still shaken up from the crash — and before you’ve had a chance to see a doctor or talk to a lawyer.
They’ll say whatever they can to convince you to accept their offer before you realize the full extent of your injuries and that your case is actually worth substantially more than what they’re offering you.
Whatever you do, DO NOT ACCEPT the insurance company’s settlement offer until you’ve spoken with an Accident Lawyer who has the experience and resources to take your case to trial if the insurance company refuses to offer you a fair settlement.
What to Do After an Accident
- If possible, take pictures of your injuries and the damage to the vehicles
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible to report the accident and your injuries, but DO NOT GIVE A STATEMENT until you’ve talked to an experienced car accident attorney
- Keep a record of expenses associated with your injuries and property damage (e.g., documents proving how much income you’ve lost because of your injuries, receipts for medications, rental cars, doctor’s visits, etc.)
- Keep a record of all conversations with your insurance company: be sure to include names, phone numbers, and job titles of the people you speak with.
- Do not sign any documents or accept any settlement offers or other compensation unless you’ve consulted with an Experienced Houston Car Accident Attorney
See a Doctor for Any Injuries — Even If You Think They’ll Get Better on Their Own
Serious car and truck accidents can cause a range of injuries, from soft-tissue sprains to broken bones, herniated discs, and traumatic brain injuries.
Without proper treatment, injuries that appear minor at first can lead to more serious conditions (like arthritis, annular tears and herniations, and adjacent disc disease) that cause longterm pain, physical impairment and an overall reduction in your quality of life and ability to work.
Unlike many other law firms, we immediately consult with our clients treating physicians and a team of medical experts to identify
- the nature and severity of our client’s injuries
- the nature and frequency of medical treatment that our client will require in the future, and
- the effect that our client’s injuries will have on their ability to work, care for themselves and their families, and participate in the types of hobbies and activities they enjoyed prior to the accident
Contact Our Undefeated Houston Car Accident Lawyers for a Free Consult at 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here for a Free Consultation
With Billions Recovered and the Largest Accident Verdicts and Settlements in Texas, our Accident Lawyers have the resources, experience and skills needed to ensure that you and your family are fully compensated for your injuries and damages.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or click here to send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form.
All consultations are free, and you won’t pay us anything unless we win your case.