Will Working With an Attorney Get Me Fired in an Offshore Injury Case?
Most likely not, but if your employer does choose to terminate you for hiring an attorney to enforce your legal rights, then you’ll simply have a wrongful termination action as well.
- Should I Report My Offshore Injury?
- Why do I need a lawyer after an offshore accident injury?
- If I talk to a lawyer about my offshore injury, will my company find out?
- What is my employer’s obligation under the Jones Act?
- It has been weeks since my offshore injury and my employer is giving me the run around, what should I do?
- Will I be blacklisted in the oil industry if I file a lawsuit?