It Has Been Weeks Since My Offshore Injury and My Employer is Giving Me the Run Around, What Should I Do?

If you’ve been hurt off shore and you’ve reported your injury and it’s been days or weeks or even months since your employer’s contacted you it’s imperative that you speak with a maritime lawyer, an experienced maritime lawyer as soon as possible. Your employer, depending on what body of law applies to your case be it the Jones Act, the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, whatever it may be your employer’s going to have certain responsibilities, certain duties be that to make sure your medical bills are paid, to pay you through the end of your voyage, your hitch, and also to make sure you’re getting maintenance pay. If this isn’t happening you need a lawyer today.

View Our Firm's Videos


Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers

All communications are private and confidential. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.