Skip to Main Content

Why Do I Need a Lawyer After an Offshore Accident Injury?


Very simply, your company has done this many times before. This is most likely the first time you’ve ever been hurt. There are many pitfalls. Many things that you can do, that can hamper your ability to recover compensation for your injury. In fact, can even destroy it. You need to avoid signing anything. You need to avoid giving any formal statements. You need to avoid settling, accepting any amount of money, without talking to an experienced Maritime lawyer.

Contact the Offshore Injury Lawyers at Zehl & Associates, PC for a free consultation. Call 1-888-603-3636 or click here.

Related Videos:

View Our Firm’s Videos

Why Hire Zehl & Associates After a Maritime or Offshore Accident?

Our Success Against the Largest Companies in the World

Our Success in Maritime and Jones Act Cases

Offshore Accidents, Maritime Laws, & The Jones Act

Am I entitled to receive maintenance if I don’t live on the vessel?

What are the damages I can recover under the Jones Act?

What is my employer’s obligation under the Jones Act?

What is the Death on the High Seas Act (DOHSA) who may bring an action under DOHSA?

What is the difference between Jones Act negligence and unseaworthiness?

What is the Jones Act and What Protections Does it Provide to Workers Injured Offshore?

What remedies are provided by the Jones Act that are not available by workers’ compensation laws?

What Are My Rights Under The Jones Act?

Will I be blacklisted in the oil industry if I file a lawsuit?

Is My Employer Required To Take Injured Crew Ashore For Treatment?

How long do I have to bring a lawsuit under the Jones Act?

Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured on my way to work?

Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured due to inadequate or faulty equipment?

Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured due to an incompetent supervisor?

Are jack-up, semi-submersible, and inland barge drilling rigs considered vessels?

Why Does it Matter If My Accident Occurred in Federal Waters, State Waters, or Inland Bays?