Why Do I Need a Lawyer After an Offshore Accident Injury?
Very simply, your company has done this many times before. This is most likely the first time you’ve ever been hurt. There are many pitfalls. Many things that you can do, that can hamper your ability to recover compensation for your injury. In fact, can even destroy it. You need to avoid signing anything. You need to avoid giving any formal statements. You need to avoid settling, accepting any amount of money, without talking to an experienced Maritime lawyer.
- Should I report my offshore injury?
- Will working with an attorney get me fired in an offshore injury case?
- If I talk to a lawyer about my offshore injury, will my company find out?
- What is the Jones Act? Am I a Jones Act seaman?
- It has been weeks since my offshore injury and my employer is giving me the run around, what should I do?
- Will I be blacklisted in the oil industry if I file a lawsuit?