Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured on my way to work?
It depends. It depends on if you’re in your own private vehicle. It depends on if you’re in a vehicle that’s been provided by your employer. There’s all sorts of questions that arise in any type of case and I would recommend, no matter if you’re hurt on-shore or off-shore, feel free, give me (Eric Allen) a call. We’ll walk through it and see what you have.
If you or a loved one were injured while working offshore, it’s important to talk to an Experienced Maritime Attorney as soon as possible. Call our Maritime Attorneys for a Free, No Commitment Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here.
- What is the Jones Act? Am I a Jones Act seaman?
- What are my rights under the Jones Act?
- Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured due to an incompetent supervisor?
- Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured due to inadequate or faulty equipment?
- Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured on my way to work?
- What are the damages I can recover under the Jones Act?
- What remedies are provided by the Jones Act that are not available by workers’ compensation laws?
- What if I do not qualify under the Jones Act?
- How long do I have to bring a lawsuit under the Jones Act?
- What is my employer’s obligation under the Jones Act?
- Return to All FAQ Videos
FREE CASE REVIEW
Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers