The National Law Journal and ALM recognized Zehl & Associates as national finalists for the esteemed 2022 Elite Trial Lawyers awards. This was the third year in a row that our team of undefeated Texas personal injury lawyers were selected as finalists for Catastrophic Injury Law Firm of the Year.
The annual Elite Trial Lawyers awards program recognizes personal injury law firms across the country that have demonstrated exemplary performance in cutting-edge work on behalf of plaintiffs over the last 18 months. To qualify for nomination, lawyers must also possess a solid track record of client wins over the past three to five years. At Zehl & Associates, our track record of record-setting victories, along with our unparalleled commitment to our clients, continues to set us apart as leaders in the courtroom.
“It’s a tremendous honor to be recognized as finalists for the Elite Trial Lawyers awards for the third consecutive year,” says Zehl & Associates founder and managing partner Ryan Zehl. “It’s a true privilege to be acknowledged as one of the nation’s premier personal injury law firms. We take immense pride in our unwavering commitment to our clients and the results we’ve secured on their behalf.”
In addition to being recognized as a top personal injury law firm for the third consecutive year, Zehl & Associates continues to win awards for its record-setting victories and relentless commitment to justice:
- Trial attorneys Ryan Zehl and Bryan Zubay named to the 2024 Best Lawyers in America
- Trial attorneys Matt Greenberg, Michael Streich, Zach McFarlane, and Lamar DeLong named 2023 Texas Rising Stars
Billions Won For Accident Victims and Their Families
Our undefeated personal injury lawyers have successfully represented thousands of catastrophic injury victims and their families and won billions on their behalf, including the largest verdicts and settlements in the state of Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico.
Our record-breaking recoveries include:
- $100 million won for a Texas contractor severely burned when an oil well exploded during a workover project
- $75 million won for six contractors injured when a petrochemical plant exploded while they were performing maintenance work.
- $32 million won for a family injured by an overworked oilfield truck driver
- $23.5 million won for a man who lost his wife and was seriously injured by a distracted commercial truck driver
Call 1-888-603-5603 or Click Here For a Free Consultation With our Undefeated Personal Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one seriously injured or tragically killed in an accident or through another’s reckless conduct, our undefeated Houston personal injury lawyers can help.
Call 1-888-603-5603 or click here to fill out our confidential contact form.
Consultations are always free, and you’ll pay nothing unless we win your case.