Kevin Haynes – Trial Lawyer
Kevin is a trial lawyer who focuses on representing clients who were seriously injured or killed in truck and bus accidents, offshore accidents, and plant and refinery explosions.
- #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas
- #1 Largest Verdict in Greyhound Bus Lines’s Corporate History
- #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking Company’s History
- #1 Largest Verdict in Offshore Liftboats’ Corporate History
- #1 Largest Verdict in R&L Trucking Company’s Corporate History
- #5 and #8 Largest Accident Settlements in Texas in 2015
After law school, where Kevin was a member of the Law Review and nationally recognized Moot Court program, Kevin clerked for a Senior Justice on the Fourteenth Court of Appeals in Houston, where he gained invaluable experience in appellate law.
Following his clerkship, Kevin joined one of the oldest law firms in Texas, where he represented a variety of corporate and individual clients in complex business disputes, insurance disputes and appeals.