If I Was Involved in a Refinery Plant Explosion in Another State, Do I Need to Travel to File a Claim?
Potentially, yes. There are a lot of legal analysis involved with determining where you file a lawsuit. Sometimes it’s based on where the incident occurred. Sometimes it’s based on where the companies are based. There are various other things you have to consider when you choose a state where you file the lawsuit. Yes, just because the explosion happens in one place, it doesn’t necessarily mean that that’s where the lawsuit will take place. If it takes place somewhere else where you live, then you will have to travel for the lawsuit.
- What should I do if I’ve been injured in a refinery plant explosion?
- What is the statute of limitations in a refinery plant explosion case?
- What is workers compensation and will it affect my claim?
- I was Injured, who can I sue?
- What is my case worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- Do I need to work with a lawyer to pursue my refinery plant explosion case?