FAQs – Plant & Refinery Accidents and Explosions
Our Undefeated Plant & Refinery Explosion Lawyers answer questions about what to do after a plant or refinery explosion, your rights as an injured worker, and the record-setting results we’ve achieved on behalf of injured workers and their families.
To learn more about your rights and options and what you should do to protect yourself and your family after an industrial accident or explosion, contact us at 1-888-603-3636 or by clicking here.
All consultations are free, and because we work on a contingency fee basis, you won’t pay us anything unless we win your case.
- Our Success in Plant and Refinery Explosions
- Our Success Against the Largest Companies in the World
- Our Commitment to Workers Injured in Plant and Refinery Explosions
- Profits Over Safety – the Most Common Cause of Plant and Refinery Accidents
- When Do I Need to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What should I do if I’ve been injured in a refinery plant explosion?
- What to Look for In a Personal Injury Lawyer
- What is the statute of limitations in a refinery plant explosion case?
- What is workers compensation and will it affect my claim?
- What are common causes of explosions?
- My loved one was killed in a refinery plant explosion, am I able to sue?
- I was involved in an explosion in another state, how do I file?
- I was Injured, who can I sue?
- What is my case worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- Do I need to work with a lawyer to pursue my refinery plant explosion case?
- How Common is Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder Common After a Serious Accident?