FAQ’s – Plant & Refinery Explosions
Our Undefeated Plant & Refinery Explosion Lawyers answer questions about what to do following a plant or refinery explosion, your rights as an injured worker, and our firm’s success representing workers who were injured in serious plant and refinery accidents.
If you have any additional questions about your rights or options moving forward, call us at 1-888-603-3636 or fill out our contact form by clicking here.
- What should I do if I’ve been injured in a refinery plant explosion?
- What is the statute of limitations in a refinery plant explosion case?
- What is workers compensation and will it affect my claim?
- What are common causes of explosions?
- My loved one was killed in a refinery plant explosion, am I able to sue?
- I was involved in an explosion in another state, how do I file?
- I was Injured, who can I sue?
- What is my case worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- Do I need to work with a lawyer to pursue my refinery plant explosion case?