Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers
Over $1 Billion Won for Oil Field Accident and Explosion Victims
In addition to being undefeated, our Oil Field Accident Lawyers have a reputation for winning record-setting verdicts and settlements against the largest oil and gas companies in the world.
In just the past 5 years alone, our lawyers have recovered:
- a $100 million settlement on behalf of workers injured in oil refinery explosion
- the #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas
- the #2 Largest Settlement in Texas
- the #6 Largest Settlement in Texas
- the #7 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas
We’ve been able to achieve these unprecedented results because (1) we dedicate whatever time and resources are necessary to maximizing our client’s recovery in each and every case, and (2) our lawyers are always prepared to go to trial in the event the defendant (or its insurance company) refuses to compensate our clients for all their injuries and financial losses.
We’re More than Just Lawyers, We’re Like Family
What truly separates Zehl & Associates from other law firms, however, is our accessibility and commitment to our clients.
In the words of many of our past clients, “we’re more than just lawyers, we’re like family.”
From locating and arranging for our clients to see the best doctors and medical providers in the country to helping them create trusts so that their children will never have to worry about paying for college, our clients can always depend on our lawyers and staff to be available — even long after their cases have already been resolved.
Contact Our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
If you or a loved one were injured in an oilfield accident or explosion, it’s critical that you start taking steps to protect your rights before the company and its insurance adjusters discard relevant evidence and take other measures to limit your ability to hold the company accountable.
Having successfully represented hundreds of injured oilfield workers across Texas, Louisiana and the United States, our Oilfield Accident Lawyers have the resources, skills and experience to not only win, but to set records.
All consultations are free and, because we work exclusively on a contingent fee, you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here to send us an email through our contact form.
Oil Field Accidents and Explosions on the Rise
When it comes to fatal injuries, the oil and gas industry is the most dangerous in the country.
In fact, from 2012 to 2016, the U.S. oil and gas industry (both onshore and offshore combined) had a collective fatality rate that was 7 times higher than the rate for all U.S. workers combined.
Unfortunately, these statistics only appear to be getting worse.
Louisiana, for example, had 5 catastrophic refinery and oil rig explosions between January and October 2017, more than any other state in the country.
What to do After an Oil Field Accident
- Stop working immediately
- Report your injury as soon as possible.
- Ask for immediate medical treatment.
- Do not give a formal statement, sign ANY paperwork, or accept any money from the company (besides your normal paycheck) prior to speaking with an experience oil field injury lawyer.
- Contact an experienced Oil Field Accident Lawyer as soon as possible.
Don’t Depend on Your Company to Fairly Compensate You for Your Injuries and Losses
Despite what the company and its “claims adjusters” (a.k.a insurance agents) may tell you, their number one priority is to avoid responsibility and pay you and your family as little as possible.
Some of the most common ways that companies try to avoid responsibility include:
- taking “recorded statements”
- hiring private investigators to follow, photograph and videotape the injured worker and his or her family members
- “losing” critical evidence
- blaming the injured worker for failing to “stop work” or perform a complete JSA
- attempting to discredit the injured worker by obtaining conflicting statements from co-workers
- minimizing the severity of the workers’ injuries by sending them to doctors who are hired and paid by the company, and
- using anything the injured worker or his or her family members post on social media to claim that the worker is exaggerating or lying about their injuries
Some companies will even attempt to require injured workers to sign documents that prevent them from being able to recover damages from the company before it will release the workers’ paychecks.
Contact Our Undefeated Oil Rig Accident Lawyers at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
With over $1 Billion in settlements and verdicts and the largest recoveries in our opponents’ corporate histories, our Oil Field Accident Lawyers have a reputation for not only winning, but setting records.
If you or a loved one were injured in an oil field accident, contact our Undefeated Oilfield injury lawyers for a free consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by completing our “contact us” or chat form on the site’s homepage.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your rights, and help you evaluate your options so that you can decide what’s best for you and your family going forward.
There’s no commitment involved and, because we work on a contingency fee, you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.