New Mexico Oilfield Accident Lawyers
Undefeated New Mexico Oilfield Injury & Accident Lawyers
Our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers have won Billions in record-breaking verdicts and settlements against the largest gas and oil companies in the world for injured oilfield workers and their families, including:
- the #1 Largest Oilfield Accident Settlement in U.S. History
- the #1 Largest Oilfield Burn Injury Settlement in U.S. History
- $62 Million Recovery for Injured Oilfield Worker
We’ve successfully represented more than 1,000 workers in New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, and across the United States following the worst oilfield accidents, well blowouts, and drilling rig explosions in history, ensuring our clients can access the best medical care available and provide for themselves and their family for the rest of their lives.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. To see what our clients say about their experience with our Undefeated Oilfield Injury Lawyers, just visit our Client Testimonial page or our firm’s YouTube Channel.
Contact Our New Mexico Oilfield Injury Lawyers for a Free Consult by Calling 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here
After an oilfield accident, you can’t count on your company to “take care of you.” No matter what they say, they’re only focused on one thing: saving money by paying you and your family as little as possible for your injuries and losses.
Having an experienced oilfield accident attorney – one who consistently wins against the world’s largest oil and gas companies – on your side is the only way to ensure you and your family recover the damages you truly deserve.
What separates our Oilfield Injury Lawyers from other law firms?
- We care about and fight for every single client.
- We have the knowledge, resources, and experience to win against the country’s largest oil companies
- We won’t hesitate to go to trial, where our lawyers remain undefeated, if the oilfield company refuses to offer a settlement that fully compensates you and your family for ALL your injuries and losses.
Call 1-888-603-3636, chat with us through our website or Click Here to send us a confidential email through our “Contact Us” form.
All consultations are free, there’s no commitment involved, and you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
Common Causes of New Mexico Oilfield Injuries and Deaths
Anyone who works on an oilfield is well aware of the danger they face.
In fact, 1,566 U.S. oilfield works were involved in fatal accidents from 2013 to 2021, which is roughly the same number of soldiers killed fighting in Afghanistan during that period.
Home to much of the Permian Basin, New Mexico had the fourth highest number of oil and gas fatalities in the nation between 2007 and 2011. Only three states – Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas – recorded more.
Oilfield workers are constantly exposed to hazardous materials and conditions, including heavy machinery, heights, chemicals, and moving vehicles. As a result, some of the most common oilfield injuries include:
- Burns from explosions, blowouts and volatile hydrocarbons
- Fires, blowouts, and explosions
- Being struck or crushed by tools or machinery
- Equipment and machinery malfunctions
- Motor vehicle crashes going to and from the oil rigs
The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) has established strict safety standards to protect oilfield workers from potentially deadly accidents, fires, and explosions. However, it’s been our experience that most oilfield tragedies are entirely preventable and directly result from a company’s decision to ignore vital safety rules in their rush to extract as much oil and gas from the ground as quickly as possible.
What You Can Expect from Your Company and its Insurer After an Oilfield Accident
When an oilfield worker is seriously injured or killed, the worker and their family may be entitled to substantial compensation beyond standard workers’ compensation benefits, including payment for future lost wages, inability to work in the future, past or future pain or physical impairment, and many other damages you’re not able to recover unless you file a lawsuit.
No matter what they tell you, your company and their insurer will do everything possible to avoid responsibility for your injuries and limit your financial recovery by
Some of the things you can expect from your company following a serious oilfield accident include:
- Pressure you for a recorded statement, which they’ll later use against you.
- Hire private investigators to follow, photograph, and videotape you and your family.
- “Lose” vital evidence proving the company was at fault (or that you were not at fault) for your injuries.
- Blame you by claiming you failed to “stop work” or perform a complete JSA or Hazard Analysis before starting the job.
- Attempt to discredit you by obtaining conflicting statements from co-workers or “experts” hired by the company after the accident
- Minimize the severity of your injuries by sending you to doctors hired and paid by the company, its insurer, or the workers’ compensation provider.
- Use anything you and your family post on social media to claim that you’re exaggerating or lying about your injuries.
You can prevent this and ensure that you and your family recover the maximum compensation possible by hiring our Undefeated Oil Field Injury Lawyers as soon after the accident as possible.
What to Do After a New Mexico Oilfield Accident or Explosion
After an oilfield accident, it’s essential to take the necessary steps to protect your rights and your family’s future as soon as possible:
- Stop working immediately.
- Report your injury as soon as possible.
- Demand immediate medical treatment at a doctor of your choice.
- Do not give a formal statement, sign ANY paperwork, or accept any money from the company (besides your normal paycheck) before speaking with an experienced oil field injury lawyer.
- Contact our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers as soon as possible.
You must act quickly. While you’re deciding whether or not to hire an attorney, the company and its team of lawyers will be working to escape responsibility and avoid paying you and your family the damages you deserve.
Our New Mexico Oilfield Injury Lawyers Will Recover the Maximum Compensation Possible for You and Your Family
Our Undefeated Oilfield Accident Lawyers don’t just win.
We consistently win record-breaking verdicts and settlements, including the #1 Largest Oilfield Accident Settlement in History and #1 Largest Burn Injury Settlement in History, for oil and gas workers in Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, and throughout the United States.
Why are we so successful? In addition to our undefeated record and success in the courtroom, we:
- Have a deep understanding of the safety regulations governing the oil and gas industry, and we know how to leverage that knowledge to prove the company was at fault for our client’s injuries.
- Are intimately familiar with the tactics companies use to avoid responsibility and have the experience and resources to take on the largest oil companies in the United States.
We’re also understand that your bills won’t stop piling up while you’re recovering from your injuries. That’s why we’re always willing to assist with reasonable living expenses and medical bills for as long as your case is pending. Once your case is resolved, we’ll get you in touch with top financial advisors who can help establish a financial plan and set up trust funds that will continue to provide for you and your family for the rest of your lives.
Contact Our Undefeated New Mexico Oilfield Accident Lawyers at 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here for a Free Consult
If you or a loved one were injured or tragically killed in an oilfield accident or explosion, contact our Undefeated Oilfield Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636, use the chat form on our website, or send us a confidential email through our Contact Form by clicking here.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your rights, and provide you with the information you need to decide what’s best for you and your family.
All consultations are free and 100% confidential, and you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.