What If I Do Not Qualify Under the Jones Act?
Obviously it’s ideal in the cases that you do qualify under the Jones Act, but if you don’t there’s always the opportunity that we could take a look at the responsible parties and see if there’s a third party defendant that, under the general maritime law, there would still be a cause of action. Just because the Jones Act might not apply in your case, doesn’t mean that general maritime law won’t.
If you or a loved one were injured while working offshore, contact the the Texas maritime attorneys at Zehl & Associates, PC. Call for a free, no commitment consultation at 1-888-982-0720 or by Clicking Here.
- What is the Jones Act? Am I a Jones Act seaman?
- What are my rights under the Jones Act?
- Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured due to an incompetent supervisor?
- Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured due to inadequate or faulty equipment?
- Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured on my way to work?
- What are the damages I can recover under the Jones Act?
- How long do I have to bring a lawsuit under the Jones Act?
- What is my employer’s obligation under the Jones Act?
- View all FAQ videos.
View Our Firm’s Videos
FREE CASE REVIEW
Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers