Undefeated Plant & Refinery Explosion Lawyers
There are over 500,000 workers in the petrochemical and oil and gas industry, many of whom are unknowingly exposed to dangerous—and sometimes fatal—hazards on a daily basis.
It’s because of these dangers that it’s so critical that companies follow corporate and federal safety standards, properly maintain their equipment, and perform basic job planning tasks, like JSAs and PHAs.
Common Hazards in Plant, Refineries and Other Petrochemical Facilities
- Combustible high-pressure lines;
- Explosions and fires due to ignition of flammable vapors and gases;
- Confined space safety hazards, including ignition of flammable vapors or gases;
- Dropped objects and unsecured loads;
- Electrocution from uncontrolled electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic, equipment; and
- Overhead hazards due to improperly secured loads or unsafe crane operations
Common Causes of Plant, Pipeline and Refinery Accidents and Explosions
The U.S. Chemical Safety Board (CSB) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have investigated thousands of accidents at petroleum refineries, chemical manufacturing facilities, tolling operations, chemical distributors, and other facilities.
Common causes of plant and refinery accidents investigated by these agencies include:
- Inadequate hazard review or process hazards analysis;
- Use of inappropriate or poorly designed equipment, including failing to maintain or repair equipment;
- Inadequate identification of unsafe process conditions;
- Emphasis on profits over employee safety; and
- Inadequate training and supervision of contractors
Many of the accidents that occur at plants and refineries would have been prevented if the owner followed basic safety procedures and focused more on safety than profit.
Over $1 Billion Won for Plant and Refinery Workers: Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here for a Free Consultation with Our Undefeated Plant Explosion Lawyers
Having successfully represented over 1,000 injured plant, refinery and pipeline workers in connection with some of the most catastrophic industrial accidents and explosions in recent history, our Refinery Explosion Lawyers have the knowledge, experience and resources to ensure that you and your family are fully compensated for all your injuries and damages.
All consultations are free and, because we work exclusively on a contingent fee, you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
Call 1-888-603-3636, click here, or fill out the chat form on our homepage.