Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers
Burn injuries are devastating not only for the victim, but for their family as well. Whether it was caused by a plant or refinery explosion or another work-related accident, these injuries usually require months of extensive medical treatment, physical therapy, skin grafts, and psychological counseling
Having recovered over $1 Billion and successfully represented hundreds of burn injuries victims in connection with some of the largest plant and refinery explosion in history, our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers have the resources and experience to ensure that our clients not only get the best medical treatment available, but also that they recover the maximum compensation possible for all their injuries and losses.
Our Burn Injury Lawyers Have Recovered Over $1 Billion for Workers Injured in Connection with Some of the Largest Industrial Explosions in History
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion;
- Williams Geismar Explosion;
- Williams Gibson Explosion;
- Imperial Sugar Refinery Explosion;
- International Paper Explosion; and
- BP Texas City Explosion.
Contact our Experienced and Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers for a Free Consult at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
If you or a loved one were burned in connection with a plant, refinery or other work-related explosion, the plant owner and its insurers will do everything possible to avoid responsibility and prevent you from recovering the damages you need to take care of yourself and your family.
Don’t place your future in their hands.
Call our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers at 1-888-603-3636 or send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form by clicking here.
All consultations are free and because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
Burn Injury Facts
According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA):
- Around one million burn injuries occur per year in the United States;
- These burns result in approximately 7,000 deaths per year;
- The average medical costs associated with treating a patient with third-degree burns is $335,000.
The Difference Between First, Second and Third Degree Burns
- First Degree (Superficial Thickness) – A first degree burn indicates that only the upper-most layer of skin (known as the epidermis) was burned. These burns are similar to sunburns in that the skin will be red but will momentarily turn white when pressure is applied. First degree burns rarely require serious medical attention and typically heal by themselves in a few days.
- Second Degree (Partial Thickness – Superficial) – A second degree burn indicates that both the top layer of skin (the epidermis) and the second layer of skin (the dermis) have been burned. These burns often lead to blistering and will appear dry with a whitish coloring. Depending upon the depth of the burn, a skin graft may be necessary.
- Third Degree (Partial Thickness – Deep) – A third degree burn indicates serious damage to both the top layer of skin, the epidermis, and the second layer of skin, the dermis. Skin grafting will most likely be required.
Contact Our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
Severe burn injuries can take a devastating toll on you and your family, leading to permanent physical disabilities, including scarring, disfigurement, nerve damage, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). These disabilities will undoubtedly require extensive medical treatment and often prevent you from earning the living you earned prior to your injury.
It’s critical, as a result, that you take steps to protect yourself and your family — because, despite what the company and its “claims reps” may tell you, they will never pay you what you need to receive the best medical care and take care of yourself and your family for the rest of your life.
Having recovered over $1 Billion and successfully represented thousands of workers across Texas, Louisiana and the United States in connection with every major plant, refinery and oil-field explosion in recent history, our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers have the experience, resources and skills needed to stand up against the largest companies in the world and ensure that our clients receive the maximum compensation possible.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your rights, and provide you with the information you need to do what’s best for your and your family.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here to send us a confidential email through our “Contact Us” form.