Houston Burn Injury Lawyers
Undefeated Texas Burn Injury Lawyers
Burns are among the most devastating injuries that can result from workplace accidents, fires and explosions. Along with significant physical pain and disfigurement, a serious burn injury almost always causes substantial financial and emotional hardship for the victims and their families.
Having recovered over $1 Billion and successfully represented hundreds of burn injury victims following the largest oilfield, refinery, and pipeline accidents and explosions in recent history, our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers have the experience, skills and resources to stand up against the largest companies in the world and ensure that our clients receive the maximum compensation possible and the best medical treatment.
Our Burn Injury Lawyers are able to consistently win record-setting verdicts and settlements for burn injury victims because, unlike at some personal injury law firms, we limit our caseload so that we can devote our full attention and resources to each and every case, and we refuse to accept a settlement offer unless it fully compensates our clients and their families for all of their injuries and losses.
Our Houston Burn Injury Lawyers Have Won Billions for Workers Injured in the Largest Oilfield, Refinery and Workplace Explosions in History:
- ConocoPhilllips San Juan Basin Explosion
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion
- Williams Geismar Explosion
- Williams Gibson Explosion
- Imperial Sugar Refinery Explosion
- International Paper Explosion, and
- BP Texas City Explosion
In the Words of Our Clients, “We’re More than Just Lawyers — We’re Family”
Two things that we continue to hear from burn injury and accident victims over the past two decades is that “we actually care” and “we’re much more than just lawyers, we’re family.”
But you don’t have to take our word for it. You can hear it from our clients themselves.
Just click on the links below or visit our Client Testimonial Page or our firm’s YouTube Channel to see what current and past clients say about their experience with our law firm and the record-setting results that we’ve achieved on their behalf.
- Plant Explosion Victim Discusses How Our Explosion Lawyers Recovered a Record-Setting Settlement Against One of the Largest Oil Companies in the World
The Company and Its Insurers Will Do Everything Possible to Avoid Responsibility for Your Burn Injuries
If you or a loved one suffered burns in connection with a work-related fire, explosion or accident, the company and its insurers will do everything possible to avoid responsibility, blame you for your injuries, limit your recovery to workers’ compensation benefits, and prevent you and your family from obtaining the financial damages you deserve.
Regardless of what the company may tell you, they have one and only goal: to pay accident victims and their families as little as possible. Don’t place your future in their hands.
Call our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers at 1-888-984-1135 or send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form by clicking here.
All consultations are free and because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
Burn Injury Facts
According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA):
- Around one million burn injuries occur per year in the United States
- These burns result in approximately 7,000deaths per year
- The average medical costs associated with treating a patient with third-degree burns is $335,000.
The Difference Between First, Second, and Third-Degree Burns
- First Degree (Superficial Thickness) – A first degree burn injury indicates that only the upper-most layer of skin (known as the epidermis) was burned. Similar to sunburns, the skin appears red but will momentarily turn white when pressure is applied. First degree burns rarely require serious medical attention.
- Second Degree (Partial Thickness – Superficial) – A second degree burn injury indicates that both the top layer of skin (the epidermis) and the second layer of skin (the dermis) have been burned. These injuries often lead to blistering and will appear dry with a whitish coloring. Depending upon the depth of the burn, a skin graft may be necessary.
- Third Degree (Partial Thickness – Deep) – A third degree burn injury indicates serious damage to both the top layer of skin, the epidermis, and the second layer of skin, the dermis. Skin grafting and ongoing medical care will most likely be necessary.
Contact Our Undefeated Texas Burn Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-984-1135 or by Clicking Here
Severe burn injuries can take a devastating toll on you and your family, leading to permanent physical disabilities, including scarring, disfigurement, nerve damage, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). These disabilities will often require extensive medical treatment and prevent you from earning the living you enjoyed prior to your injury.
It’s critical that you take steps to protect yourself and your family — because, despite what the company and its “claims reps” may tell you, they will never pay you what you need to receive the best medical care and take care of yourself and your family for the rest of your life.
Having recovered over $1 Billion and successfully represented hundreds of burn injury victims across Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico and the United States in connection with the worst industrial disasters in recent history, our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers know how to stand up against the largest companies in the world and ensure that our clients receive the maximum compensation possible for their injuries and losses.
If you or someone you love were burned or seriously injured in connection with a workplace accident, fire, or explosion, our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers can help.
Call 1-888-984-1135 or Click Here to send us a confidential email through our Contact form.
All consultations are free, and because we work on a contingency fee, you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.