Plant, Refinery & Pipeline Explosions
Undefeated Plant and Refinery Explosion Lawyers with Over $1 Billion Won
In addition to being undefeated, our Plant Explosion Lawyers have successfully represented over 1,000 plant, pipeline and refinery workers across the country, won over $1 Billion in connection with the largest industrial accidents and explosions in recent history, and repeatedly recovered record-setting verdicts and settlements against the largest plant, refinery and pipeline operators in the world.
Click here to watch a short video about our experience with plant and refinery explosion cases.
We’ve Successfully Represented Over 1,000 Workers in Connection with Every Major Workplace Explosion in Recent History
We’re also one of the only law firms in the country to have successfully represented workers in connection with every catastrophic workplace explosion in recent history.
Most recently, for example, we obtained a $100 Million settlement on behalf of a group of workers injured in a refinery explosion after overcoming the plant owner’s attempts to limit our clients to less than $50,000 in workers’ compensation benefits.
Click Here to See What Plant and Refinery Explosion Victims Say about their Experience With Our Firm
Some of our Record-Setting Results:
- record-setting settlements for over 100 workers injured during the BP Texas City explosion
- highly favorable (and confidential) settlements for over 60 workers injured during the Williams Geismar explosion
- record-setting settlements on behalf of 5 of the workers who were severely injured onboard the BP Deepwater Horizon
- highly favorable (and confidential) settlements for over 100 workers injured during the Imperial Sugar refinery explosion
- recovered the largest verdicts and settlements in our opponent’s corporate histories
Our Explosion Lawyers are Undefeated
We devote whatever time and resources are necessary to ensuring that our clients and their families recover the maximum compensation available. We do that by refusing to accept inadequate settlement offers and preparing our case for trial — where all of our attorneys remain undefeated.
In every single case that our firm has been involved with, our attorneys have won the largest verdicts or settlements in the shortest amount of time possible.
For example, while it took many law firms over 5 years to resolve their cases against BP and Transocean following the BP Deepwater Horizon explosion, our Explosion Lawyers were able to negotiate a highly favorable (and confidential) settlement less than 18 months after the explosion on behalf of 5 workers injured onboard the rig.
But our experience isn’t limited to fighting BP.
Our Plant & Refinery Explosion Lawyers have also successfully represented workers injured during the:
- Williams Geismar Explosion
- Imperial Sugar Refinery Explosion;
- International Paper Explosion; and
- ConocoPhillips Explosion.
Our repeated success both in and out of the courtroom confirms that our Plant and Refinery Explosion Lawyers have the skills, resources and experience to take on and defeat the largest companies in the World so that our clients and their family members receive the maximum compensation possible.
We Do More than Just Win – We Set Records
In the past 5 years alone, our Plant Explosion Lawyers have won:
- the largest industrial accident verdicts and settlements in the United States
- 2 of the largest accident verdicts in Texas
- 3 of the largest settlements in Texas
- over $1 Billion for our clients, and
- the largest verdicts and settlements in our opponents’ histories
In addition to ensuring that our clients are fully compensated for their injuries and damages, our Trial Lawyers and staff make sure that:
- you’re able to see the best doctors and specialists available
- you have the financial resources to pay your medical bills and necessary living expenses while your case is pending; and
- you have access to the best financial professionals and advisors to ensure that you are able to cover your cost of living and medical expenses after your case is resolved either through settlement or at trial.
Our Explosion Lawyers regularly handle cases across Texas, Louisiana and across the United States on behalf of workers who were injured at
- Petrochemical plants
- Offshore and onshore oil rigs and platforms
- Oil refineries
- Paper mills
- Chemical Plants
Having successfully represented over 1,000 workers injured during some of the most catastrophic workplace explosions and accidents in history, we’ve learned and demonstrated that every single explosion is preventable.
We’ve also assembled a team of leading “cause and origin” experts and engineers to determine why the explosions happened and how they could have been prevented.
Whether an employer failed to follow standard operating procedures or recklessly ignored or violated safety policies to increase profits, our Explosion Lawyers will devote whatever resources are necessary to ensuring that our clients and their families receive the maximum recovery possible.
Contact Our Undefeated Plant Explosion Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
Having won over $1 Billion and successfully represented over 1,000 injured workers in connection with the most catastrophic plant, refinery and workplace explosions in history, our Plant and Refinery Explosion Lawyers have the experience, resources, and skills needed to make sure that and your family receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries and losses.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your rights, and provide you with the information you need to decide what’s best for you and your family.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or click here to send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form.
All consultations are free and, because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t pay us anything unless we win your case.