Plant, Refinery & Pipeline Explosions
Undefeated Plant and Refinery Explosion Lawyers with Over $1 Billion Won
In addition to being undefeated, our Plant Explosion Lawyers have successfully represented over 1,000 plant, pipeline and refinery workers across the country, won over $1 Billion in connection with the largest industrial accidents and explosions in recent history, and repeatedly recovered record-setting verdicts and settlements against the largest plant, refinery and pipeline operators in the world.
Click here to watch a short video about our experience in plant and refinery explosions and what owners and operators often try to do to avoid responsibility.
We’ve Successfully Represented Over 1,000 Workers in Connection with Every Major Workplace Explosion in Recent History
We’re one of the only law firms in the country to have successfully represented workers in connection with every catastrophic workplace explosion in recent history.
Most recently, for example, we obtained a $100 Million settlement on behalf of a group of workers injured in a refinery explosion after overcoming the plant owner’s attempts to limit our clients to less than $50,000 in workers’ compensation benefits.
Click Here to See What Plant and Refinery Explosion Victims Say about their Experience With Our Firm
Some of our Record-Setting Results:
- record-setting settlements for over 100 workers injured during the BP Texas City explosion
- highly favorable (and confidential) settlements for over 60 workers injured during the Williams Geismar explosion
- record-setting settlements on behalf of 5 of the workers who were severely injured onboard the BP Deepwater Horizon
- highly favorable (and confidential) settlements for over 100 workers injured during the Imperial Sugar refinery explosion
- recovered the largest verdicts and settlements in our opponent’s corporate histories
Our Commitment to Our Clients is Confirmed by Our Results
While every case is different, our goal is always the same: holding reckless and negligent companies accountable and ensuring that the workers they injure or tragically kill receive the maximum compensation possible.
We achieve this goal by hiring the brightest and best lawyers and staff, working harder and being more prepared than our opponents, and devoting whatever time and resources are necessary to maximizing the value of each and every case.
This approach has not only resulted in the largest verdicts and settlements in history, but, more importantly, enabled our clients care and provide for themselves and their families for the rest of their lives.
As Our Clients Often Say, “We’re More than Just Lawyers, We’re Like Family”
We Recover Record-Setting Settlements and Verdicts as Quickly as Possible so that Our Clients and their Families Can Move On with Their Lives
While it took many law firms over 5 years to resolve their cases against BP and Transocean following the BP Deepwater Horizon explosion, our Explosion Lawyers were able to negotiate a highly favorable (and confidential) settlement less than 18 months after the explosion on behalf of 5 workers injured onboard the rig.
But our experience isn’t limited to fighting BP.
Our Plant & Refinery Explosion Lawyers have also successfully represented hundreds of workers injured during many of the largest explosions in history, including:
- Williams Geismar Explosion
- Williams Gibson Explosion
- Imperial Sugar Refinery Explosion;
- International Paper Explosion; and
- ConocoPhillips Explosion
Our repeated success—both in and out of the courtroom—confirms that our Plant and Refinery Explosion Lawyers have the skills, resources and experience to take on and defeat the largest companies in the World so that our clients have the financial resources to care for themselves and their families for the rest of their lives.
We Do More than Just Win – We Set Records
In the past 5 years alone, our Plant Explosion Lawyers have won:
- over $1 Billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients
- the largest industrial accident verdicts and settlements in the United States
- the largest verdicts and settlements in our opponents’ corporate histories
- 2 of the largest accident verdicts in Texas, and
- 3 of the largest settlements in Texas
In addition to ensuring that our clients are fully compensated for their injuries and damages, our Plant Explosion Lawyers and staff make sure that:
- you’re able to see the best doctors and specialists available
- you have the financial resources to pay your medical bills and necessary living expenses while your case is pending; and
- you have access to the best tax and financial professionals after your case is resolved so that you’re able to continue caring and providing for yourself and your family for the rest of your life
Our Explosion Lawyers regularly handle cases across Texas, Louisiana and across the United States on behalf of workers who were injured at
- Petrochemical plants
- Offshore and onshore oil rigs and platforms
- Oil refineries
- Paper mills
- Chemical Plants
Plant and Refinery Explosions are Preventable
Having successfully represented over 1,000 workers injured during some of the most catastrophic workplace explosions and accidents in history, we’ve learned and demonstrated that every single explosion is preventable.
We’ve also assembled a team of leading “cause and origin” experts and mechanical and process safety engineers to show why the explosion occurred and what could (and should) have been done to prevent it.
Whether the owner or operator failed to follow federal or corporate safety rules and procedures to cut costs and increase profits or violated standard operating procedures, our Explosion Lawyers will devote whatever resources are necessary to ensuring that our clients and their families receive the maximum recovery possible.
Contact Our Undefeated Plant Explosion Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
Having won over $1 Billion and successfully represented over 1,000 injured workers in connection with the most catastrophic plant, refinery and workplace explosions in history, our Plant and Refinery Explosion Lawyers have the experience, resources, and skills needed to make sure that and your family receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries and losses.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your rights, and provide you with the information you need to decide what’s best for you and your family.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or click here to send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form.
All consultations are free and, because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t pay us anything unless we win your case.