Undefeated Houston Truck Accident Lawyers
Truck and 18-Wheeler Accident Victims across the United States turn to our Truck & 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers to hold reckless trucking companies accountable and obtain the maximum compensation possible for their injuries and damages.
In addition to being Undefeated, our Truck Accident Lawyers have won over $1 Billion for our clients and recovered some of the largest verdicts and settlements in history against the biggest trucking and transportation companies in the United States.
As a result, trucking companies treat our clients and their cases more seriously, knowing that we won’t hesitate to take a case to trial unless they offer a settlement that fully compensates our clients and their families for all their injuries and losses.
We Hold Trucking Companies Accountable
Although every case is unique, our goal is always the same: to ensure that individuals who have been injured or tragically killed by someone else’s reckless or negligent conduct have the resources to care and provide for themselves and their families for the rest of their lives.
We achieve this goal by working harder and being more prepared than our opponents, always being available to our clients, and devoting whatever time and resources are necessary to ensuring that each and every one of our clients receives the maximum compensation possible for their injuries and losses.
This approach has not only distinguished our Truck Accident Lawyers as some of the best in the country, but, more importantly, it’s allowed our to clients to care and provide for themselves, their children, and their families for the rest of their lives.
You can read more about some of our recent recoveries by clicking on the links below:
- #1 Largest Verdict in R&L Trucking Company’s Corporate History for Client Rear-Ended by 18-Wheeler
- #1 Largest Settlement in Oakley Trucking’s Corporate History for Client Hit by 18-Wheeler
- #1 Largest Accident Verdict in Texas for client who injured lower back in Bus Accident
- #4 Largest Settlement in Texas against largest motor carrier in the United States
- $5.4 million settlement against a large trucking company whose driver caused a rear-end acciden
Our Commitment to our Clients is Confirmed by Our Results
While lots of law firms advertise themselves as the best, we think our clients should be the ones who make that decision, not us.
Whether it’s finding and scheduling appointments with the best doctors and medical providers available, making sure you’re able to pay the bills while your case is pending, or putting you in touch with financial and tax advisors so that your recovery continues to grow after your case is resolved, our lawyers and staff are committed to doing everything possible to assist our clients both while their cases are pending and long after it’s been resolved.
Contact Our Undefeated Truck Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
Truck Drivers are Held to a Higher Standard than Other Drivers
Commercial truck drivers are expected to have more training and experience than ordinary drivers, which is why they are legally held to a higher standard of care. They have a duty to follow federal and corporate safety standards, which are designed to protect other drivers on the road, but often violate these rules by strict safety standards to keep others on the roadway safe, but they often ignore these responsibilities and endanger other motorists by:
- Driving while fatigued
- Driving in excess of the maximum number of hours permitted by Federal lawDriving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Violating state traffic laws
- Failing to maintain log books as required by law
Trucking companies are legally responsible for the negligence of their drivers, but they also face independent liability (separate from the negligence of their drivers) when they fail to:
- Perform driving record and background checks when hiring new drivers
- Properly train drivers
- Monitor drivers for speeding and log book violations
- Suspend or terminate drivers for excessive speeding and other violations of state traffic laws
- Properly maintain and inspect their trucks
Damages that are Typically Recovered in Truck Accident Cases
Since truck accident victims often suffer catastrophic injuries that can affect—and commonly jeopardize—their ability to work, care for their family, and provide for themselves in the future, our Truck Accident Lawyers refuse to negotiate settlements with the trucking company unless the settlement will fully compensate our clients for all their medical expenses, lost wages and other physical and economic damages and losses.
The damages that are typically recoverable in Truck and 18-Wheeler Accident cases include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future lost wages
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Past and future mental anguish
- Past and future physical impairment
- Past and future physical disfigurement
- Punitive damages when the truck driver or trucking company was grossly negligent
Contact Our Undefeated Truck Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here.
Having never lost a trial and recovered over $1 Billion for Truck Accident Victims across the United States, our Truck Accident Lawyers have the resources and experience to hold the largest trucking and transportation companies accountable and ensure that you and your family receive the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one were injured or tragically killed in a truck or 18-wheeler accident, our Undefeated Truck Accident Lawyers can help.
Just call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here to send us an email through our Contact Form.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your options, and make sure that you have the information you need to make the best decision for yourself and your family.
All consultations are free, and because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you don’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
- Truck and 18-Wheeler FAQ Video Page
- Why It’s Important to Hire a Truck Accident Lawyer who Takes Cases to Trial
- What to do After a Truck or 18-Wheeler Accident
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- What is the difference between a truck accident case and a car wreck case?