What is the Difference Between a Truck Accident Case and a Car Wreck Case?
There’s several main differences. First, trucks are larger and weigh more than an average car. Typically, truck crashes are much more severe. They can cause more significant injuries because of the size and the weight of the truck.
Secondly, the trucking companies are regulated heavily by state and federal governments and have to follow a lot of rules regarding how they operate their companies. When you have a truck case there’s a lot more of an analysis of whether they have complied with those rules and regulations.
Thirdly, I believe truck companies have a lot more resources, so they tend to fight cases very, very heavily. They’re typically aggressive in how they defend the case.
If you or a loved one were injured in a truck accident, it’s important to talk to a Houston truck accident lawyer at Zehl & Associates, PC today. Call our attorneys for a Free, No Commitment Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here.
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- My loved one was killed in a truck accident, am I able to sue?
- If I have been injured in a truck accident can I sue the trucking company?
- I was just injured in a truck accident, what should I do?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a truck accident?
- After an accident with a commercial truck, Do I sue the company or the driver?