What is a Traumatic Brain Injury?
Traumatic brain injury results from trauma and it either can occur from falling, having something dropped on your head, or from no actual physical contact, like a rear-end collision where your head is rapidly moving forward and backwards, which causes your brain to rub up against or hit your skull. The consequences can be comas or they can just be something as common as a concussion.
- What results has Zehl & Associates achieved for clients with a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the most common symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the Most Common Causes of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How are traumatic brain injuries diagnosed and treated?
- Does a negative or normal CT Scan of the brain mean that I do not have a traumatic brain injury?