What are the Most Common Symptoms of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
The symptoms will usually depend on the severity of the injury. For mild traumatic brain injuries, for example, you’re going to have either problems sleeping, memory problems, impaired concentration, mood changes, irritability, problems falling asleep. You may start to experience depression or anxiety. How long those symptoms last will depend, again, on the type of brain injury you have and how quickly you start to get treatment.
- What results has Zehl & Associates achieved for clients with a traumatic brain injury?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the Most Common Causes of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How are lawsuits involving a traumatic brain injury different than other personal injury lawsuits?
- Why is it important to hire a lawyer with experience representing clients with traumatic brain injuries?
- Is it common for a traumatic brain injury to go undiagnosed?