Does a Negative or Normal CT Scan of the Brain Mean that I Do Not Have a Traumatic Brain Injury?
No, actually, most CT scans come back negative. So, it’s very common for somebody with, especially a mild traumatic brain injury, to have a negative CT scan and not realize they have a brain injury until they go see a neurologist.
- How are lawsuits involving a traumatic brain injury different than other personal injury lawsuits?
- How are traumatic brain injuries diagnosed and treated?
- Are there different types of traumatic brain injuries?
- Why is it important to hire a lawyer with experience representing clients with traumatic brain injuries?
- Is it common for a traumatic brain injury to go undiagnosed?