My Loved One Was Killed in a Refinery Plant Explosion. Am I Able to Sue?
This depends on your relationship with your loved one. The law of where the explosion took place or where the companies are based, governs who can sue. Typically, most states will allow the parents of the deceased, the surviving spouse of the deceased and the children of the deceased to sue but it depends on the laws that are going to govern the case.
- What are common causes of explosions?
- I was involved in an explosion in another state, how do I file?
- I was Injured, who can I sue?
- What is my case worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- Do I need to work with a lawyer to pursue my refinery plant explosion case?