FAQs – General Questions
Our Undefeated Personal Injury Attorneys answer questions that we’re most commonly asked by clients who have been injured and want to know more about their rights and options, our experience and record-setting results, and what they can expect when working with our firm.
If you have any additional questions, call us at 1-888-603-3636 or fill out our contact form by clicking here.
- What can I expect when working with Zehl & Associates?
- What sets Zehl & Associates apart from other personal injury firms?
- How can Zehl & Associates help me after I am injured?
- How much will it cost me to speak with an attorney at Zehl & Associates?
- I am concerned about expenses. How much will it cost to file a lawsuit?
- How do you get paid?
- How much is my case worth?
- How long will it take to settle my case?
- How soon after an accident or injury should I speak with a lawyer?
- If I file an accident claim will I have to go to court?
- In order to get a fair settlement after my injury will I have to go to court?
- If my case goes to trial, will we win?
- Will my lawyer need to retain experts to prove liability and damages even though my injury is obvious?
- What should I do immediately to help preserve my claim?
- What does negligence mean?
- Will my company put me under surveillance if I file a lawsuit?
- What are my legal options if the accident wasn’t my fault?
- What if a company other than my employer was involved in causing my injury?
- What should I do if the insurance company makes me an offer after the accident?
- Will I get a good settlement for my injuries if I work with the insurance company myself instead of getting a lawyer?
- Should I give the insurance company a recorded statement after an accident?
- Should I sign a settlement release or authorization to disclose my medical records?
- Should I talk about my injury or my case on social media?
- What types of financial compensation can be recovered in wrongful death cases?
- Who is able to file a wrongful death claim in Texas?
- What is Workers’ Compensation?