FAQ’s – Truck Accidents
Our lawyers answer some frequently asked questions about truck accidents, the duties that trucking companies and drivers have to other drivers on the road, and the steps you should take if you or a loved one are involved in a truck accident.
If you have any additions questions about your rights or options moving forward, call our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-888-603-3636 or fill out our contact form by clicking here.
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- What is the difference between a truck accident case and a car wreck case?
- My loved one was killed in a truck accident, am I able to sue?
- If I have been injured in a truck accident can I sue the trucking company?
- I was just injured in a truck accident, what should I do?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a truck accident?
- After an accident with a commercial truck, Do I sue the company or the driver?
- I did not feel pain at the scene of the accident but I do now. What are my options?