FAQ’s – Truck Accidents
Our Undefeated Truck Accident Lawyers answer questions about the duties and responsibilities that trucking companies and their drivers have under state and federal law, the record-setting verdicts and settlements we’ve achieved for truck accident victims, and the steps you should take if you or a loved one were involved in a truck accident.
If you have any additions questions about your rights or options moving forward, call us at 1-888-603-3636 or fill out our contact form by clicking here.
- What to do After a Truck Accident
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- What is the difference between a truck accident case and a car wreck case?
- My loved one was killed in a truck accident, am I able to sue?
- If I have been injured in a truck accident can I sue the trucking company?
- I was just injured in a truck accident, what should I do?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a truck accident?
- After an accident with a commercial truck, Do I sue the company or the driver?
- I did not feel pain at the scene of the accident but I do now. What are my options?