FAQ’s – Traumatic Brain Injuries & Concussions
Our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers answer questions about Brain Injuries and Concussions, some of the most common symptoms and side effects, and the record-setting verdicts and settlements we’ve obtained on behalf of clients with Traumatic Brain Injuries.
If you or a loved one believe you may have sustained a a brain injury or concussion and have questions about your rights and options moving forward, the most common symptoms and effects, or the best doctors and medical providers to consult for treatment, call us at 1-888-603-3636 or simply click here to send us a email through our contact form.
- What results has Zehl & Associates achieved for clients with a traumatic brain injury?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the most common symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the Most Common Causes of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How are lawsuits involving a traumatic brain injury different than other personal injury lawsuits?
- How are traumatic brain injuries diagnosed and treated?
- Does a negative or normal CT Scan of the brain mean that I do not have a traumatic brain injury?
- Are there different types of traumatic brain injuries?
- Why is it important to hire a lawyer with experience representing clients with traumatic brain injuries?
- Is it common for a traumatic brain injury to go undiagnosed?