FAQs – Traumatic Brain Injuries & Concussions
Our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers answer questions about Brain Injuries and Concussions, some of the most common symptoms and side effects, and the record-setting verdicts and settlements we’ve obtained on behalf of clients with Traumatic Brain Injuries.
If you or a loved one believe you may have sustained a brain injury or concussion and have questions about your rights and options, the most common symptoms and side-effects, or the best doctors and medical providers to consult for treatment, call us at 1-888-603-3636 or simply click here to send us a email through our contact form.
- What results has Zehl & Associates achieved for clients with a traumatic brain injury?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the most common symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the Most Common Causes of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How are lawsuits involving a traumatic brain injury different than other personal injury lawsuits?
- How are traumatic brain injuries diagnosed and treated?
- Does a negative or normal CT Scan of the brain mean that I do not have a traumatic brain injury?
- Are there different types of traumatic brain injuries?
- Why is it important to hire a lawyer with experience representing clients with traumatic brain injuries?
- Is it common for a traumatic brain injury to go undiagnosed?