FAQ’s – Bus Accidents
Our lawyers answer questions answer common questions about bus accidents, your rights as a passenger, and what to do if you or a loved one are involved in a bus accident.
If you have any additions questions about your rights or options moving forward, call our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-888-603-3636 or fill out our contact form by clicking here.
- What are common causes of bus accidents?
- My loved one was injured or killed in a bus accident, who is responsible?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- How long do I have to file a bus accident claim in Texas?
- Am I entitled to money for pain and suffering after a bus accident?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- Does my lawyer need to be in the same state where the bus accident occurred?
- What kind of recovery is available for victims of bus accidents?
- I did not feel pain at the scene of the accident but I do now. What are my options?