Does My Lawyer Need to be in the Same State Where the Bus Accident Occurred?
Our clients are actually from all over the United States. We’re a Texas law firm, but we represent clients in courts all across the country. Your lawyer can be in any state you’d like, however the most important thing is that you want a lawyer with experience against major bus companies.
The attorneys at Zehl & Associates, PC have won the largest settlement against Greyhound Bus in Texas. If you or a loved one were injured in a bus accident, then please give the personal injury attorneys at Zehl & Associates, PC a call to discuss what legal options you may have.
- What are common causes of bus accidents?
- My loved one was injured or killed in a bus accident, who is responsible?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- How long do I have to file a bus accident claim in Texas?
- Am I entitled to money for pain and suffering after a bus accident?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- What kind of recovery is available for victims of bus accidents?