What Will it Cost Me to Hire an Attorney in a Truck Accident Case?
Typically it will cost you nothing up front. Most firms work on what’s called a “contingency fee basis” and that means they only recover a fee if they successfully obtain either a settlement for you or a paid judgment after a trial. The cost is taken out of the gross amount of recovery that you do receive and that percentage will vary from firm to firm and from case to case.
If you or a loved one were injured in a truck accident, it’s important to talk to a Houston truck accident lawyer at Zehl & Associates, PC today. Call our attorneys for a Free, No Commitment Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here.
- What is the difference between a truck accident case and a car wreck case?
- My loved one was killed in a truck accident, am I able to sue?
- If I have been injured in a truck accident can I sue the trucking company?
- I was just injured in a truck accident, what should I do?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a truck accident?
- After an accident with a commercial truck, Do I sue the company or the driver?