Am I Entitled to Money for Pain and Suffering After a Bus Accident?
As a passenger, as long as the bus company or the driver were at fault for the collision, you are entitled to recover your pain and suffering. Actually, some of our law firm’s largest verdicts have been based on pain and suffering recoveries and physical impairment recoveries.
- What are common causes of bus accidents?
- My loved one was injured or killed in a bus accident, who is responsible?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- How long do I have to file a bus accident claim in Texas?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- Does my lawyer need to be in the same state where the bus accident occurred?
- What kind of recovery is available for victims of bus accidents?