Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers
Burn injuries not only cause serious physical injuries, but they often have a significant financial and emotional impact on both the burn victim and his or her family as well.
Having successfully represented hundreds of burn injury victims in the largest oilfield, refinery and pipeline explosions in history and recovered over $1 Billion—including the Largest Accident Verdicts and Settlements in Texas—our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers have the experience, skills and resources to stand up against the largest companies in the world and recover record-setting recoveries for our clients and their families.
We’re able to continuously obtain these unprecedented recoveries because, unlike at many other firms, we limit our caseload so that we can devote our full attention and resources to each and every one of our cases, and we refuse to accept a settlement offer unless it fully compensates our clients and their families for all their injuries and losses.
Our Burn Injury Lawyers Have Won Billions for Workers Injured in the Largest Oilfield, Refinery and Workplace Explosions in History
- ConocoPhilllips San Juan Basin Explosion
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion
- Williams Geismar Explosion
- Williams Gibson Explosion
- Imperial Sugar Refinery Explosion
- International Paper Explosion, and
- BP Texas City Explosion
In the Words of Our Clients, “We’re More than Just Lawyers — We’re Family”
Two things that we continue to hear from clients over the past two decades is that “we actually care” and “we’re much more than just lawyers, we’re family.”
But you don’t have to take our word for it. You can hear it from our clients themselves.
Just click on the links below or visit our Client Testimonial Page or our firm’s YouTube Channel to see what current and past clients say about their experience with our law firm and the record-setting results that we’ve achieved on their behalf.
- Plant Explosion Victim Discusses How Our Explosion Lawyers Recovered a Record-Setting Settlement Against One of the Largest Oil Companies in the World
The Company and Its Insurers Will Do Everything Possible to Limit Your Recovery and Avoid Responsibility
If you or a loved one suffered burn injuries in connection with an oilfield, plant, refinery, or other work-related fire or explosion, the company and its insurers will do everything possible to avoid responsibility, blame you for the accident and limit you to workers’ compensation benefits, and prevent you and your family from recovering the compensation you need to obtain the best medical care available and care and provide for yourself and your family.
Regardless of what the company may tell you, they have one and only goal: to pay you and your family as little as possible. Don’t place your future in their hands.
Call our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers at 1-888-603-3636 or send us a confidential email through our Contact Us form by clicking here.
All consultations are free and because we work exclusively on a contingency fee, you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
Burn Injury Facts
According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA):
- Around one million burn injuries occur per year in the United States;
- These burns result in approximately 7,000 deaths per year;
- The average medical costs associated with treating a patient with third-degree burns is $335,000.
The Difference Between First, Second and Third Degree Burns
- First Degree (Superficial Thickness) – A first degree burn indicates that only the upper-most layer of skin (known as the epidermis) was burned. These burns are similar to sunburns in that the skin will be red but will momentarily turn white when pressure is applied. First degree burns rarely require serious medical attention and typically heal by themselves in a few days.
- Second Degree (Partial Thickness – Superficial) – A second degree burn indicates that both the top layer of skin (the epidermis) and the second layer of skin (the dermis) have been burned. These burns often lead to blistering and will appear dry with a whitish coloring. Depending upon the depth of the burn, a skin graft may be necessary.
- Third Degree (Partial Thickness – Deep) – A third degree burn indicates serious damage to both the top layer of skin, the epidermis, and the second layer of skin, the dermis. Skin grafting will most likely be required.
Contact Our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here
Severe burn injuries can take a devastating toll on you and your family, leading to permanent physical disabilities, including scarring, disfigurement, nerve damage, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). These disabilities will often require extensive medical treatment and prevent you from earning the living you earned prior to your injury.
It’s critical, as a result, that you take steps to protect yourself and your family — because, despite what the company and its “claims reps” may tell you, they will never pay you what you need to receive the best medical care and take care of yourself and your family for the rest of your life.
Having recovered over $1 Billion and successfully represented thousands of burn injury victims across Texas, Louisiana and the United States in connection with every major plant, refinery and oil-field explosion in recent history, our Undefeated Burn Injury Lawyers have the experience, resources and skills needed to stand up against the largest companies in the world and ensure that our clients receive the maximum compensation possible.
We’ll answer your questions, explain your rights, and provide you with the information you need to do what’s best for your and your family.
Call 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here to send us a confidential email through our Contact form.