What Should I Do if I Have Been Injured in a Refinery Plant Explosion?
Even if you may not realize you’re injured upfront, you should definitely seek medical care immediately so they can fully evaluate you and make sure what kind of care you may need in the future or at that moment. It’s also important to report the incident to your employee to make sure they know about it. Sometimes these incidents get overlooked by the people who operate the plant. It’s very important to tell them what’s going on. Thirdly, if you feel like you’re going to need care ongoing, it’s important to consult an attorney because refinery explosions are serious incidents and in many cases you are going to face a lot of resistance from the insurance companies and from the refinery companies. It’s very important to consult an attorney to find out what all of your options are and to make sure you protect yourself.
- What is the statute of limitations in a refinery plant explosion case?
- My loved one was killed in a refinery plant explosion, am I able to sue?
- I was involved in an explosion in another state, how do I file?
- What is my case worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- Do I need to work with a lawyer to pursue my refinery plant explosion case?