What Kind of Recovery is Available For Victims of Bus Accidents?
If you are injured as a passenger on a bus, you have several different types of damages available to you. First, you can recover your past medical expenses. Second, you can recover your future medical expenses. You can also recover for pain and suffering, physical impairment, disfigurement, and mental anguish. All of these damages are available to you under Texas law.
If you or a loved one was involved in a bus crash and have suffered a serious injury, please give the bus accident attorneys at Zehl & Associates,PC a call today for a free consultation.
- What are common causes of bus accidents?
- My loved one was injured or killed in a bus accident, who is responsible?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- How long do I have to file a bus accident claim in Texas?
- Am I entitled to money for pain and suffering after a bus accident?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- Does my lawyer need to be in the same state where the bus accident occurred?