What are the Most Common Causes of Refinery Plant Explosions?
There are a lot of different types of causes of refinery plant explosions because they are very complex places, but we see a lot of operator error involved. We see a lot of safety violations that the refinery had overseen and knew about. There’s a lot of different types of causes but I’d say a lot of times the cause is something that could have and should have been prevented.
- What is the statute of limitations in a refinery plant explosion case?
- My loved one was killed in a refinery plant explosion, am I able to sue?
- I was involved in an explosion in another state, how do I file?
- What is my case worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- Do I need to work with a lawyer to pursue my refinery plant explosion case?