What Are Common Causes of Bus Accidents?
The most common causes of bus crashes have been driver fatigue, which is an overwhelming majority of the crashes. Number two is driver distractions, such as text messaging, looking at their cellphone, or just not paying attention.
If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries in a bus accident, contact our attorneys today for the help you deserve.
- My loved one was injured or killed in a bus accident, who is responsible?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- How long do I have to file a bus accident claim in Texas?
- Am I entitled to money for pain and suffering after a bus accident?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- Does my lawyer need to be in the same state where the bus accident occurred?
- What kind of recovery is available for victims of bus accidents?