Houston Truck Accident Attorney | Wrongful Death Lawsuits

My Loved One Was Killed in a Truck Accident. Am I Able to Sue?


It depends on your relationship to your loved one. In many states there are limitations on who can sue on behalf of a deceased person. In many states you can only sue if you are a parent or a child of a deceased person. Also there are time limitations on when you are able to sue. In some states they limit the amount of time to as little as 3 months after the crash has occurred, and after which there will be lots of implications if you do not sue. It really depends on the circumstances in the state, but generally speaking you will be able to sue if you are the parents or the child of the deceased person.

If you or a loved one were injured in a truck accident, it’s important to talk to a Houston truck accident lawyer at Zehl & Associates, PC today. Call our attorneys for a Free, No Commitment Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here.

Related Videos:




Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers

First Name



Describe your case

All communications are private and confidential.