My Loved One Was Injured or Killed in a Bus Accident, Who is Responsible?
It will depend on the cause of the crash, but if the driver was at fault because they were distracted, because they weren’t paying attention, or because he fell asleep at the wheel, then your recovery would be against the driver and against the bus company because they employ the driver.
- What are common causes of bus accidents?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- How long do I have to file a bus accident claim in Texas?
- Am I entitled to money for pain and suffering after a bus accident?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- Does my lawyer need to be in the same state where the bus accident occurred?
- What kind of recovery is available for victims of bus accidents?