If I Have Been Injured in a Truck Accident Can I Sue the Trucking Company?
It really depends. In some cases, the trucking company, which is governed by various state and federal regulations, may have, in fact, caused or contributed to why the driver crashed the truck or bus. It really does depend, but yes, in many cases you can actually sue not only the driver, but also the trucking company itself.
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- What is the difference between a truck accident case and a car wreck case?
- My loved one was killed in a truck accident, am I able to sue?
- I was just injured in a truck accident, what should I do?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a truck accident?
- After an accident with a commercial truck, Do I sue the company or the driver?