Houston Truck Accident Lawyer | What to Do After Truck Accident

I Was Just Injured in a Truck Accident. What Should I Do?

First of all, you should call the police. The police will be able to, not only help get in touch with the ambulance who can provide you medical care, they will also be able to begin investigating what happened and why which will be very important later on down the road.

Secondly, you should absolutely seek medical treatment. If the ambulance does come to the scene, you should let them check you out. If you need to get a loved one or a friend to take to the E.R., you should do that. Many times, people don’t understand how injured they truly are until later and sometimes you don’t actually even feel injured. So it’s very important to get checked out by the doctors almost immediately after the incident happens so you can get the care that you need.

The third thing I would say is that it’s important to document what happened as best you can. And if it’s safe to to do so. For example, if you are able to take a picture of what the damage to your vehicle looks like, what the damage to the truck looks like, those kinds of things can be very important later on, in terms of establishing exactly what did happen.

If you were injured in a truck accident contact a Houston personal injury lawyer at Zehl & Associates, PC today. Click here or call 1-888-603-3636 for a free, no commitment consultation.

Related Videos:


Fill Out the Form Below for a Free Case Review with our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers

First Name



Describe your case

All communications are private and confidential.